UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Only deserving in the shadow of trump.

FYI Benny Hill is trending

The shortest tenure for a British Prime Minister to date is 119 days.

Hopefully that stat will become relevant before too long.

The shortest tenure for a British Prime Minister to date is 119 days.

Hopefully that stat will become relevant before too long.

I think it's ENTIRELY possible.

But then how many times did we think it was the end for POOR OLD SAD OLD THERESA?

Penny Mordaunt and Liam Fox sacked from Cabinet. It's going to be a bloodbath.

I love the political commentators on Sky News desperately trying not to be distracted by the protestors playing the xylophone and failing miserably :D

Dominic Raab As Foreign Secretary. This can only be because Boris got upset about being called the worst Foreign Secretary in history and decided to show us all.

Send Dominic Raab to warmer climes.

In short shorts.

Literally the only positive outcome from that appointment.

Fuck. Me. This is unbearable - it's every utter cunt you can think of.

Where are Al-Qaeda when you need them?

Jacob Rees-Mogg as Leader of the House apparently :zombie:

We are entering the worst timeline. But in a way, it's the best timeline. All these crazy fuckers who think they can bring the EU to their knees need to put their money where their mouth is, fail miserably and fuck off forevermore.

All these crazy fuckers who think they can bring the EU to their knees need to put their money where their mouth is, fail miserably and fuck off forevermore.
They will still be rich. They will still walk into lovely jobs or collect paychecks for editing papers or giving speeches about politics as if they're in any way qualified to comment. They're gambling our money on Brexit, not their own. So there really is no silver lining here. The simulation has reached an ugly nadir.

Reactions: GNL
Jacob Rees-Mogg as Leader of the House apparently :zombie:

We are entering the worst timeline. But in a way, it's the best timeline. All these crazy fuckers who think they can bring the EU to their knees need to put their money where their mouth is, fail miserably and fuck off forevermore.

Total mindfuck of a cabinet, but I totally agree with you. It's horrific for us, but this NEEDS to happen. We need to get these monsters to try and bring through the thing that they keep telling us is so easy, so that they can fuck up and disappear. This is their mess, they need to show the nation either way that it can or cannot be done. And then lets put a pin in this whole thing and get on with rebuilding and healing the nation.

IKR

Seeing how she dismantles the already horrific immigration system in this country is going to be a total pain in my ass.

I don't even know what we do to organise against this government.

There is literally so little worse than a child of immigrants being against immigration. She's also the MP for our neighbouring constituency. To think we had UKIP on the other side for a couple of years and now this bitch on the other.

Evil Esther McVey in charge of housing, communities and local government.

I can't get over this astonishingly good picture of Priti Patel that is being used as her main mugshot. She looks approximately 2% of as good as this in reality.

_107841300_patel.png

It really is a cabinet of shithouses but its going to be amazing to watch them all fail and fall. Also looks like Boris fancies a GE?

I can't get over this astonishingly good picture of Priti Patel that is being used as her main mugshot. She looks approximately 2% of as good as this in reality.

_107841300_patel.png

They've even tried to make her look white! Clearly in some hair-brained attempt to convince all the racists who switched to the Brexit Party to return to their heartlands of Conservatism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom