The UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years + not very good + problematic + infected + broke the law + unimpressed party + electoral poison

Indie

Levelling Up
I can’t see a killer paragraph. I think he’s going to survive this.

I'm pretty sure at this point it could have said that Boris Johnson took turns in teabagging Lee Cain whilst strangling a prostitute and he'd still get away with it.

funky

User
Why would Sue Gray allow herself to be dragged into this CORRUPTION by not being more heavy handed with this blatant abuse of power and privilege

I mean, how many of them is she SHAGGING?

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Why would Sue Gray allow herself to be dragged into this CORRUPTION by not being more heavy handed with this blatant abuse of power and privilege

I mean, how many of them is she SHAGGING?

Her job was to report just the facts of what happened, she was never meant to propose a course of action or punishment. She's not an independent - Johnson is her boss!

Sheena

YOUR FAVOURITE.
Is that being reported anywhere other than random Twitter accounts yet, though?

But if it's real...FUCK ME!

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
The replies seem to indicate he worked at the MoJ rather than Downing Street, but who knows at this point?

Kate

mildly communist
If I was still a member I wouldn't exactly be DELIGHTED that my money was going to that CUNT.

Ag

User
Have we seen the rumour that Carrie has left Boris for Zac Goldsmith?

Christian

GOOD BYE!
Have we seen the rumour that Carrie has left Boris for Zac Goldsmith?
The rumour (without Goldsmith attached) seems to have been floating around for a while. I thought it was odd she didn't turn up to vote with him in the local elections as that's usually the done thing for a cheesy press shot.

She's got the most appalling taste in men (Harry Cole before BJ :zombie:) so WHO KNOWS

Gangsta Nancy Lam

🎻🎻🎻
The rumour (without Goldsmith attached) seems to have been floating around for a while. I thought it was odd she didn't turn up to vote with him in the local elections as that's usually the done thing for a cheesy press shot.

She's got the most appalling taste in men (Harry Cole before BJ :zombie:) so WHO KNOWS

Has anyone ever more transparently fucked their way up to the top (of the Tory press office)?

It doesn't bare thinking about what she did to get the PR gig for Port Lympne Wild Animal Park :(

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Without reading further to REALLY get riled up, it is the use of the word 'pander' which speaks volumes and lets you know what we're dealing with, isn't it? Utterly deplorable cunts.

Gangsta Nancy Lam

🎻🎻🎻
The RADICAL FEMINIST act of allowing schools to ban girls from wearing trousers. The people involved in this movement who actually think they're progressive are such USEFUL IDIOTS for the people that hate THEM too.

Sheena

YOUR FAVOURITE.
“Our” Suella is MP in Fareham, the next town over and where I worked for 20 years.

And I want it noted I thought she was a RIGHT ROTTEN OLD CUNT years before everyone else did and I’m pleased that I’m being proved right.

STUPID BITCH

Kratz

Love always, Mandy…
She’s an incredibly stupid person, I know that is a glib thing to say but she lacks even the cunning of Priti Patel or the brass neck of Nadine Dorries.

She was nothing more than a basic jobbing lawyer prior to becoming an MP and that has, inexplicably, seen her appointed to Attorney General. Small wonder she is constantly humiliated by Emily Thornberry.

It’s the nastiness of it all.

• Angry
Reactions: Ag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom