UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

I'm constantly getting Season 1 Game Of Thrones flashbacks with this whole mess

Robert has just been gored by a pig and now the palace is scrambling to discredit every other viable contender in order to take over

Only difference is GoT was far less violent, and the characters far more likeable

Is this game over? Sue Gray can't say if Johnson is guilty or to blame, but if she is able to establish the fact that Cummings claims are true (which by all indications, they are), then that's the closest she can get to finding him guilty whilst remaining within her remit?

And I think Cummings has claimed there are others who will corroborate his view.

I think Beth Rigby said she has a source within No. 10 confirming Cummings version of events.

Whether they go on record or remain anonymous is another matter.

Is this game over? Sue Gray can't say if Johnson is guilty or to blame, but if she is able to establish the fact that Cummings claims are true (which by all indications, they are), then that's the closest she can get to finding him guilty whilst remaining within her remit?

Yep, Cummings is a piece of shit but he's also got it in for Johnson and knows he can twist the knife; he's got the receipts and it'll be very hard for Gray to fall down on the Tories' side after this.

The Ghanian Foreign Ministry rejects No.10’s plans that they will be processing migrants on behalf of the UK, which were leaked as part of “Operation Dead Meat”. :basil:

Help me moopy, I almost had a moment of pity for Boris just then.

But it passed quite quickly when I remembered what an insufferable cunt he is.

1345D16D-297F-4840-8FC3-07E950B8596A.jpeg

Brutal

I don’t mind Liz Truss getting in as she’ll fuck up the Tories (and obviously the country on the way whoops lol) even more.

We really need to set up domain names for the next mod elections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom