UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

Theresa is still EVIL can we stop with MEMES of her :evil:

images

I WAIT TO SEE if a) a leadership contest does ensue and b) whether he loses it.

But if it does happen, it's a fitting end for a man who got sacked from cabinet twice.

Heā€™s not crying because heā€™s sorry, heā€™s crying because heā€™s been found out and the nasty mean public donā€™t believe his excuses. I fucking love that the job heā€™s pursued for years has left him broken and disgraced.

That would almost be PERFECT :D Literally the entire party dipping its hands in the blood and being chained to him for a whole year!
Exactly! There are briefings today about who said what in cabinet yesterday as everyone scrambles to cover their backs, plus the backbenchers are going FERAL

A year of this would be a HOOT

Even fucking Wetherspoons have turned on him!

The pub chain JD Wetherspoon has criticised the governmentā€™s ā€œhypocrisyā€ for holding parties at 10 Downing Street while restrictions forced pub sales to crash.

Wetherspoon also said the latest plan B restrictions brought in at the start of the Omicron wave of infections in December had depressed sales over the crucial festive period in the hospitality sector for a second year running.

The pub chain, run by chairman and founder Tim Martin, directed its ire at the government over ā€œpartygateā€.

Wetherspoon said ā€œthere would have been a number of advantages for the nationā€ if pubs had been open on 20 May 2020, the date on which the embattled prime minister attended a ā€œbring your own boozeā€ party in the garden of No 10.

As much as this is totally RIGHT, and he deserves to go(should the votes be enough to topple him).....We are just back to that horrible all too familiar feeling of...ugh..but what comes NEXT?

This would all but guarantee a Tory bloodbath in the May elections as well, wouldn't it?
Probably not just May's elections. It feels like it'd be one of those iconic moments where the worm just turns on a party for a generation. People are pissed about this and the party making an active decision to keep him would immediately just spread the rot through the whole party brand (and it's starting to build there anyway!)

As much as this is totally RIGHT, and he deserves to go(should the votes be enough to topple him).....We are just back to that horrible all too familiar feeling of...ugh..but what comes NEXT?
Iā€™ve said before they donā€™t have a single successor who will capture the publicā€™s imagination. Plus, I honestly believe The Mirror have some juicy stories lined up for whoeverā€™s next, ready to discredit them the second they take office.

I am AGOG at that. Was expecting maybe whip resignations but a defection to Labour is astonishing.

Remember a few weeks ago when we were told to expect a flurry of defections in the opposite direction?

Bugger, I just came here to break this story. Now I hope he wins the leadership challenge. A rat clinging on to a sinking ship as his majority evaporates :disco:

Hope this is the first of many; calling red wall Tories ā€˜fucking nobodiesā€™ canā€™t have played massively well.

Iā€™m fairly certain every defector would comfortably win a by-election to ratify the switch.

Bugger, I just came here to break this story. Now I hope he wins the leadership challenge. A rat clinging on to a sinking ship as his majority evaporates :disco:

Hope this is the first of many; calling red wall Tories ā€˜fucking nobodiesā€™ canā€™t have played massively well.

Iā€™m fairly certain every defector would comfortably win a by-election to ratify the switch.
Yes particularly in that seat. There are some which are relatively comfortable (Middlesbrough S, Mansfield etc) but lots are wafer wafer thin and right now are going to fall like dominoes.

Yes particularly in that seat. There are some which are relatively comfortable (Middlesbrough S, Mansfield etc) but lots are wafer wafer thin and right now are going to fall like dominoes.
Iā€™m quite PROUD of my area at the minute. Pretty much EVERYONE round here in the Derbyshire/Bolsover/Mansfield area HATE HIM.

Iā€™m quite PROUD of my area at the minute. Pretty much EVERYONE round here in the Derbyshire/Bolsover/Mansfield area HATE HIM.
Iā€™ve just contacted my local MP asking him to cross the floor. This is a safe(ish) Tory seat but youā€™ll not find anyone around here willing to say they support them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom