UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

#Carriegate is trending because SOMEONE forced the Times to remove their story about Johnson trying to install Carrie Antoinette as his Chief Of Staff when he was Foreign Secretary and they were having a FLING

Business as usual for these two rotters then. They're perfect for eachother.

FVlBJLnWYAEieSq.jpg

I hope she's really MISERABLE with what she's got herself into. I doubt he's got the capacity to feel ANYTHING.

I hope she's really MISERABLE with what she's got herself into. I doubt he's got the capacity to feel ANYTHING.

Probably planning to mug him on the child maintenance. Which might be tricky, given that he is going to be dropped like a hot brick by all the rich twats as soon as he has no power.

Mick Lynch is the new Bob Crow

A City lawyer friend of mine used to deal with Mr Bob on a regular basis and said he was terrifying and the most amazing negotiator :D

The government are doing this across the country, not just the rail networks. I thought Johnson was meant to be a Libertarian? They control EVERYTHING. And it’s all to do with money.

The media never covers it.

chairman of Ryanair on the news just now talking about how Brexit is the reason why the airlines can’t run all the flights because they can’t get the staff; English people aren’t applying and they’re limited on hiring foreign workers.

Putting aside the obvious mistake of the industry selling more flights than they could handle, im watching stuff like this and imagining the Tory/Brexit supporters seeing it and thinking oh it’s not Brexit stop blaming Brexit

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT THEN? it’s literally a shortage of workers that used to come from Europe. Health, education, transport, social services, retail, all suffering because they can’t get the staff. Well they CAN, they’re just not allowed to HIRE THEM.

The absurdity writes itself.

Surprise, surprise, the media presenting a strike as an INCONVENIENCE to LITTLE HUGO on HIS DAY OUT TO CENTER PARCS and staff working in train stations as LOITERS who should be on MINIMUM WAGE.

I do not understand what possesses people to begrudge others who want to earn more money, particularly in jobs they wouldn't be CAUGHT DEAD doing themselves, but then people with INHERITED WEALTH get a complete free pass to earn EVEN MORE money. It's so obvious where you should be punching and it's not DOWN!

I’m getting pissed off with the government’s talk of militant UNION BARONS forcing people to go on strike.

They seem to forget union LEADERS are democratically elected by their fellow members to represent them. The same members who 89% of whom voted for strike action on a 71% turnout (well above the ridiculous turnout threshold the Tories put into law in 2016 in their anti-trade union bill to restrict strike action).

In short, the unions are far more democratic than this current government will ever be.

Last edited:
Reactions: COB
Surprise, surprise, the media presenting a strike as an INCONVENIENCE to LITTLE HUGO on HIS DAY OUT TO CENTER PARCS and staff working in train stations as LOITERS who should be on MINIMUM WAGE.

I do not understand what possesses people to begrudge others who want to earn more money, particularly in jobs they wouldn't be CAUGHT DEAD doing themselves, but then people with INHERITED WEALTH get a complete free pass to earn EVEN MORE money. It's so obvious where you should be punching and it's not DOWN!

This. I despair at the “I’m not getting a pay rise so why should they” brigade. If you’re not getting a pay rise, do something about it rather than grumble at others who are trying. Get organising and bargain for it.

Why are so many in this country in a race to the bottom?

Brexit is obviously a BIG FAT FLOP of an idea. WHO KNEW.

LIVING NEXT DOOR to an ENORMOUS trading partner which restricts entry to those who aren't in its GANG was obviously a FAB IDEA

It's all going to UNRAVEL and even BORIS JOHNSON KNOWS THIS

But here we are for the next TWENTY YEARS and I HATE living in 2022

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom