UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

He’s someone that cares more about HIMSELF and how HE comes across more than anything. If these 1922 Committee rumblings are true I think he’ll resign before they have the chance to get him out.

He’s someone that cares more about HIMSELF and how HE comes across more than anything. If these 1922 Committee rumblings are true I think he’ll resign before they have the chance to get him out.
Patel already rimming Johnson despite stating two years ago that she'd report a neighbour to the police if she suspected them of breaking Covid rules. Note the empty soundbites she speaks in, the emotionless wreck of subhumanity that she is.

Patel already rimming Johnson despite stating two years ago that she'd report a neighbour to the police if she suspected them of breaking Covid rules. Note the empty soundbites she speaks in, the emotionless wreck of subhumanity that she is.

Poor love needs to take a DAY off. Imagine the money she’s making on overtime.

I still don't understand what LEVEL UP means in the context they use it, or why they keep using it. Just absolute drivel!
It's just like playing bullshit bingo in work meetings, isn't it?

HOUSE!

Reactions: COB
I still don't understand what LEVEL UP means in the context they use it, or why they keep using it. Just absolute drivel!
It means nothing so far. Rail projects in the North have been sacrificed for HS2. Job creation is being made by the innovation of the private sector, in parts of the country where there is little option BUT to be entrepreneurial - not by the government.

A few government departments are shifting a few jobs but it is mostly patronising crumbs. They soon cut and run from the idea of relocating the House of Lords to York (in lieu of just abolishing the god foresaken place) or the Commons itself (£15bn on the refurbishment of that gothic revival eyesore).

The entire levelling up fund is £5bn. When Germany reunified it spent £2tn (and by comparison ‘Dido Harding presents Track and Trace’ cost £35bn).

It’s not even the lying, or the drinking, or the hypocrisy that bothers me as much as it seems to bother most people (although I’ll take it because it IS important that it bothers people)

It’s the continued arrogance that we all don’t matter. He is truly medieval in the way he views the public. He makes the royal family look working class in his disinterest, ignorance and contempt for people outside his social circle

He is so utterly unelectable in every way and yet he’s actually the PM. Spin and all that jazz aside, I’ll never ever understand or accept it.

It’s the continued arrogance that we all don’t matter. He is truly medieval in the way he views the public. He makes the royal family look working class in his disinterest, ignorance and contempt for people outside his social circle
I'd say the royal family, or at least some of them, are genuinely more in-touch with public opinion at this point. They have certainly read the mood around Covid better.

I'd say the royal family, or at least some of them, are genuinely more in-touch with public opinion at this point. They have certainly read the mood around Covid better.
Yeah, the picture of Liz sat alone at Philip's funeral speaks volumes to people and renders hollow any excuses Johnson might come up with for flouting the rules.

0509340A-24C0-44AF-99C1-E98559D43FD8.jpeg

The fact that the data can change so much based on a news story just shows how fickle many people are and how quickly it can change back.

Still very pretty to look at, mind.

The fact that the data can change so much based on a news story just shows how fickle many people are and how quickly it can change back.
Well not *really* given it's a consistent trend every time this story has come up. People don't have memories THAT short. There is such a thing as brand damage...

I imagine there's something of a drip drip effect as well, isn't there? People have different thresholds for the bullshit and drift away at different points. Which is another reason to like this slow burn of revelations consistently driving people away.

He's a klingon he's not going anywhere until he's voted out by the public, much like his American counterpart, and he's a symptom of the "oh stop being such precious overly emotional snowflakes whining about your dead relatives and just get on with it" brigade.

This is not the blue on blue violence I was expecting but I'm loving every moment of it.

But isn’t that just the most pathetic form of response, to dismiss him a lightweight, rather than engaging with why he is saying it? If anything he is one of the few showing some semblance of courage.

yes, but Jacob Rees-Mogg is the most pathetic form of human being, so it's highly on-brand. he makes his children do Victorian era cosplay 24/7 and drink dirty water from the stream.*

*i'm exaggerating. they get Sundays off.

Last edited:
ues. yes, but Jacob Rees-Mogg is the most pathetic form of human being, so it's highly on-brand. he makes his children do Victorian era cosplay 24/7 and drink dirty water from the stream.*

You’ll get a smacked bottom from nanny for that!

ues. yes, but Jacob Rees-Mogg is the most pathetic form of human being, so it's highly on-brand. he makes his children do Victorian era cosplay 24/7 and drink dirty water from the stream.*

They had running water and Sundays off in Victorian times.

But isn’t that just the most pathetic form of response, to dismiss him a lightweight, rather than engaging with why he is saying it? If anything he is one of the few showing some semblance of courage.
Yes it's a ludicrous argument in and of itself, and then you add in the extra sensitivities about dismissing someone because they're Scottish and very much undermining the "and unionist" party, and it's just stunningly bad politics in general. Especially since he said it twice!

Still entertaining to watch though.

Last edited:
Yes it's a ludicrous argument in and of itself, and then you add in the extra sensitivities about dismissing someone because their Scottish and very much undermining the "and unionist" party, and it's just stunningly bad politics in general. Especially since he said it twice!

Still entertaining to watch though.
He doesn't care. He very much knows his place as the evil face of the party, saying all the "bad things" as he'll never be electable anyway.

How convenient... :side-eye:

Boris Johnson has pulled out of a planned visit to a vaccination clinic after a family member tested positive for coronavirus.

On the planned visit to Lancashire the prime minister would have faced questions from the media about his attendance at a Downing Street “bring your own booze” event. But he has pulled out, despite official guidance no longer requiring vaccinated contacts of coronavirus cases to self-isolate.

A Downing Street spokesperson said: “The prime minister will no longer be visiting Lancashire today due to a family member testing positive for coronavirus. He will follow the guidance for vaccinated close contacts, including daily testing and limiting contact with others.”
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dominic-cummings-briefing-war-against-johnson
Although the legal requirement to self-isolate does not apply to vaccinated contacts, they are advised to take daily tests and “limit close contact with other people outside your household”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom