UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

...before I get hopeful, who do they want instead?

That's the problem, they don't see an alternative in the Lib Dems or Greens and they'd never vote Labour. But getting them weaned off of Johnson (and it's always all been about Johnson for them) is a start.

Seeing the pictures of young Tories (the worst kind of Tory, obvs), why are they so hideously, visually detestable? It really does challenge the idea of violence not being the answer. How can faces like that not be punched?

Seeing the pictures of young Tories (the worst kind of Tory, obvs), why are they so hideously, visually detestable? It really does challenge the idea of violence not being the answer. How can faces like that not be punched?

I would happily launch a traffic cone at them.

It's like they're actively trying to look like Boris.

Get that top button undone boys, you're dressed too smartly.

Christ alive. They look like the sort of out-of-touch posh twats who try to be cool by calling things 'sick' but pronounce it 'saaaaohk'. I hate them all and their shit families.

Also, earlier today Oliver Dowden, co-chairman of the party I fucking work for, very specifically insulted me as a civil servant working from home.

I would like to invite this smug fucking testicle to take whatever a peloton is and shove it up his baggy, ruined arsehole. I work better from home than I ever could in an office and do ten hour days trying to make sense of the SHITTY, NONSENSICAL, HYSTERICAL directives those useless fucking pissflaps constantly throw at us; and he has the fucking AUDACITY to tell me I've been sat on my arse doing nothing for the past year?

I hope he dies. I hope he fucking dies horribly.

According to Google I think a peloton is a fancy treadmill.

I caught some of the conference on the news and pretty much everyone in the audience looked entirely smackable. It’s fascinating.

492DA132-6991-4791-9258-62B8F131BCBC.jpeg

Popped by the conference today.

Also, earlier today Oliver Dowden, co-chairman of the party I fucking work for, very specifically insulted me as a civil servant working from home.

I would like to invite this smug fucking testicle to take whatever a peloton is and shove it up his baggy, ruined arsehole. I work better from home than I ever could in an office and do ten hour days trying to make sense of the SHITTY, NONSENSICAL, HYSTERICAL directives those useless fucking pissflaps constantly throw at us; and he has the fucking AUDACITY to tell me I've been sat on my arse doing nothing for the past year?

I hope he dies. I hope he fucking dies horribly.
Fucked me off too!

I am very sadly listening to the PM. I already want to throw myself off a very tall building, after two minutes.

It’s becoming increasingly obvious he’s lost what little control he had. It’s just blather now; even the Daily M*il have turned against him.
It is absolute nonsense, with the occasional divisive culture war buzz phrase to make the idiots in the hall clap.

“Thatcher would have done the same”.

All those former mining communities that voted in Conservatives. You are absolute DIMWITS of the highest order. You reap what you sow.

“Thatcher would have done the same”.

All those former mining communities that voted in Conservatives. You are absolute DIMWITS of the highest order. You reap what you sow.
Yep, this is why I no longer have any sympathy. You could excuse the Brexit voters to an extent because they’d been misled, but these idiots insulted their communities by voting for the Tories, knowing full well what we’d end up with. They have to shoulder the blame.

...what did he actually say though? I don't think I can identify a single salient point he actually made

He has also spent most of this speech saying all the things that are wrong with the country that has been ran by Torys for 11 years now...

They have such an ability to subliminally suggest that it’s the unemployed/immigrants/poor people/young people/brown people/Labour who are the obstacle to a “Better Britain”

All designed to cover up the fact that they’ve achieved fuck all so far, but if you give us another 5 years we’ll definitely fix it this time!

I don't know how anyone could have listened to a word of it.

I'd have torn my eyeballs out of their sockets using a garden spade.

If anyone can look at the absolute embarrassment the country has become and think 'yep, the Tories are doing a grand job' then they honestly don't deserve the right to vote.

The Metro was quite SCATHING this morning, saying Boris never really said much outside of the bantz and slogans, and covered the Peter Bottomley story and Raab's misogyny gaff.

Basically painted the entire conference as a colossal waste of time.

...Which it clearly was.

Though they did point out that the whole thing was well received by the audience, which might have been a subliminal reference to how the Tory faithful love this shower of shite regardless.

...Which they clearly do.

Johnson played to the crowd at the Party Conference because of course he did. But even supporters are concerned at how low on actual policy and practicalities he was/is. He may be good at a three word pull but that's not enough once you're elected and have an actual job to do. He's all bluster, all personality. Right now, the country is looking to him to deal with real, practical problems and he is bringing nothing to the table. He has sat in interviews and said "why should I deal with the problems I have caused?" and this has really worried a lot of business leaders. But also, fuck them too because they donated to the Tories because they were frightened of having pay a smidgen more tax and now a lot of them will have no business at all so there's your karma, you greedy, soulless fucks. Unfortunately, Johnson's indolence will take down a lot more decent people than it will avaricious scum.

The Metro was quite SCATHING this morning, saying Boris never really said much outside of the bantz and slogans, and covered the Peter Bottomley story and Raab's misogyny gaff.

Basically painted the entire conference as a colossal waste of time.

...Which it clearly was.

Though they did point out that the whole thing was well received by the audience, which might have been a subliminal reference to how the Tory faithful love this shower of shite regardless.

...Which they clearly do.
The Torygraph did an article about Johnson’s best gags from the speech. Even they couldn’t find any actual content to trumpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom