The USA: The Biden Years

source.gif

I'm surprised he knows what day it is tbh :eyes:

Reactions: COB
Bill's weight loss remains impressive.

Are we getting Jimmy Carter?

They do put on a good show in America, don't they?

I'm half expecting ATIA OF THE JULII to come striding out.

atia-of-the-julii-59d19b5a-6dc7-445f-9ced-4c5278801f3-resize-750.jpeg

Bill's weight loss remains impressive.

Are we getting Jimmy Carter?
Carter isn’t coming apparently. I mean HE IS in his 90s, not sure sat out in the cold for an hour would be very safe for him.

Dubya obviously an utter cunt but the extent to which he despites Trump has been quite amusing.

George W can of course eat a big fat dick, but it's funny how much more dignified he seems now, by comparison.

I don't want to read her book or watch her program but Michelle is SUCH A QOL.

The seats are socially distanced but they're all mixing away from them - maybe they've taken tests. Bill does not want Covid given his health issues!

The seats are socially distanced but they're all mixing away from them - maybe they've taken tests. Bill does not want Covid given his health issues!

Yeah, I saw many handshakes given freely and Obama did a fist bump I think. I was even noticing the Supreme Court Justice people holding on to the handrails with bare hands and thinking 'no! no!'
This virus has turned me into a freak I think

Yeah, I saw many handshakes given freely and Obama did a fist bump I think. I was even noticing the Supreme Court Justice people holding on to the handrails with bare hands and thinking 'no! no!'
This virus has turned me into a freak I think

I thought exactly the same about the handrail! :D

Reactions: ZZ
How lovely that the US is getting a female VP a mere 40 years after the UK had a female PM and 50 after Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom