The Victorian Sex thread

ZenGiraffe

Who is SHE though?
Pronouns
He/Him
Now this might belong on the Dark History forum but I present:

King Edward VII's sex chair.

dmsjdmwxkaarsqu.jpg

Here is a blog post about it (and I will be checking out the rest of the blog enthusiastically):
https://www.thewhoresofyore.com/katersquos-journal/dirtybertie-the-love-chair-of-edward-vii

The chair is said to have allowed the playboy prince to pleasure two partners at once, whilst comfortably supporting the royal belly.

What other Victorian sex implements, tools, and stories do we have to share? I'm particularly keen to learn more about this QOL :disco:

When the courtesan La Barucci (who called herself the “greatest whore in the world”) was introduced to Bertie, she promptly dropped her dress to the floor and exposed herself.

It’s said when the Prince complained to actress Lillie Langtry that he had spent enough on her to “build a battleship”, she shot back “and you’ve spent enough in me to float one”.
:D!

Reactions: GNL
I dabbled with a book about Georgian gay sex, particularly Molly Houses for my Masters research.

Sadly it wasn't relevant to my study so I never got into it. My one resounding memory was that ORAL was not a thing back then :o

That IS a very confusing set-up. I thought it might be like a SLING but he'd have to be very short for that (and it doesn't account for the second lover).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom