The Wanted - Greatest Hits

Although the concert is of course for a very good cause so I shall walk back my snark a little.

I assume the poor soul with the brain tumour has responded well to treatment?

The frantic breakdown in Lightning was my favorite. Also Glad You Came and I Found You

I always quite liked Chasing the Sun even though it was just a Glad You Came rip off.

Yeah they were at their best when they were banging. I can’t believe they got away with Love Vacancy being their second single!

they always seemed like nice boys, a bit weird timing for the GH unless they are actually coming back, but if it’s just promo for the charity then that’s good

Impromptu Wanted top 5

5. Gold Forever
4. All Time Low
3. Walks Like Rihanna
2. Chasing the Sun
1. Glad You Came

_120435589_thewantedpromo976.jpg

hyggelig news about Tom's tumor. he's looking good!

Yeah they were at their best when they were banging. I can’t believe they got away with Love Vacancy being their second single!

they always seemed like nice boys, a bit weird timing for the GH unless they are actually coming back, but if it’s just promo for the charity then that’s good
I wonder if they have got the Children In Need single gig...

Earlier this year I heard Warzone out of the blue and it still slapped. I'm all for moody boyband songs, not everyone likes chirpy happy twee Westlife songs all the time.

And apparently Gold Forever was Comic Relief, not Children In Need.

A bit weird timing for the GH unless they are actually coming back, but if it’s just promo for the charity then that’s good

They've recorded new music for the Greatest Hits that got delayed due to COVID but they are back.

IMPROMPTU THE WANTED REMIX TOP 10

Lose My Mind (7th Heaven Mix)
Gold Forever (Moto Blanco Remix)
Show Me Love (America) (Supasound Remix)
We Own The Night (Scott Mills & Jon Dixon Mix)
I Found You (Moto Blanco Remix)
Chasing The Sun (Mario Larrea Club Mix)
Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino Remix)
Heart Vacancy (Tonka's Daddycated Mix)
All Time Low (Digital Dog Mix)
Lightning (The Alias Remix)

Let's do this!

Probably more suited for the things you HATE thread, but I really dislike this expression along with "You/we got this". American corporation buzzwords being shoe-horned into common parlance.

(Piss off, Domino's Pizza advert voiceover woman with your vocal fry)

(And welcome back, The Wanted).

Keeping with the theme, there was a “Daddy’s Groove” remix of All Time Low but unfortunately it was dull.

was the rumour about the one who apparently shagged Ariana Grande turned out to be gay TRUE though?

The little one yeah? There’s always one and yes it was Jason Orange in Take That. Who would have thought that Ari would be her generation's Lulu. Sad face

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom