The Weeknd - After Hours / Save Your Tears

Did this bitch release Save Your Tears as a single already? I keep hearing some awful remix on the radio whenever I’m using a CAB.

It is quite confusing. Blinding Lights just ate everything up. There was a KENNY G version of In Your Eyes though.

The Kenny G remix of In Your Eyes is actually so right.

Tears hasn't been a single yet. it might be a bit late for it now :(

44AfWmq.gif

What's will all the collaborations with French artists though?

I’m reminded that the moody intro of this LET ALONE THE REST OF IT really is STUNNING

Can someone add a pointless poll please?

Blinding Lights has 1.7bn streams on Spotify in one year. It will definitely become the biggest song ever in the streaming era by spring. Crazy.

And it still sounds amazing.

Just browsing Amazon and noticed this greatest hits due out next week.

1. Save Your Tears
2. Blinding Lights
3. In Your Eyes
4. Can't Feel My Face
5. I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk
6. Starboy ft. Daft Punk
7. Pray For Me ft. Kendrick Lamar
8. Heartless
9. Often
10. The Hills
11. Call Out My Name
12. Die For You
13. Earned It
14. Love Me Harder ft. Ariana Grande
15. Acquainted
16. Wicked Games
17. The Morning
18. After Hours

Doesn't appear to be anything new on there but it is quite the collection.
The_Highlights

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
it's the longest running Hot 100 top ten at this point, or something, and currently extending its lead. I have an INKLING it will return to #1 following the Superbowl next weekend.

Just browsing Amazon and noticed this greatest hits due out next week.

1. Save Your Tears
2. Blinding Lights
3. In Your Eyes
4. Can't Feel My Face
5. I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk
6. Starboy ft. Daft Punk
7. Pray For Me ft. Kendrick Lamar
8. Heartless
9. Often
10. The Hills
11. Call Out My Name
12. Die For You
13. Earned It
14. Love Me Harder ft. Ariana Grande
15. Acquainted
16. Wicked Games
17. The Morning
18. After Hours

Doesn't appear to be anything new on there but it is quite the collection.
The_Highlights

Oh my life, no Rockin' or House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls either? He really does have SO MANY HITS!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Save Your Tears up to a new peak of 20 on the Hot 100 and 6 on global/US Spotify :disco: headed top 15 at the very least. So good to see this SMASH!

Oh my life, no Rockin' or House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls either? He really does have SO MANY HITS!

Also, imagine having a Weeknd Greatest Hits with no Lana duets as well as ignoring High For This! QUEEN.

@Kate or @ZenGiraffe - could one of you be a babe and update the thread title to The Weeknd - After Hours / Save Your Tears please?

the all lower case is KILLING ME!

the sound has been fixed on the upload apparently but it's a shame there were issues live.

excited to watch this over lunch :disco: it seems to have been polarising

It's CUTE, certainly not a disaster but quite CONTROLLED - it feels a bit like a standard arena tour for most of it, but it really explodes and is quite special from about 10 minutes in when he takes to the FLOOR to the sound of House Of Balloons :disco:

Save Your Tears also feels a bit weird in the middle, as the way it's presented makes it feel like it should be the final song.

Nothing to gag over.

Not to pit big pop girls against each other, but we would have been better served by a trip to Chromatica sponsored by Oreos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom