There can only be one queen in a beehive - that's me. Don't address me by any name - it's 'SATURDAY' to you

Just get those lovely Le Creuset mugs into every shot @Alex, and we'll not notice anything else slightly naff.
Oh now you are just encouraging me tp get the full Le Creuset collection out. Wait until you see my JUGS

I was admiring Le Creuset in TKMaxx just a few hours ago. Only bought a candle though.

I only have an oven dish and some ramekins. Too middle class for me :(

Other than coffee mugs, all my dishes are hand-me-downs. I want to invest in some better stuff but I’m not sure what yet

I was admiring Le Creuset in TKMaxx just a few hours ago. Only bought a candle though.

I only have an oven dish and some ramekins. Too middle class for me :(
I'm surprised you haven't been on a shipping spree in Gloucester quays ! I may partake when I'm down there next week :disco:

Other than coffee mugs, all my dishes are hand-me-downs. I want to invest in some better stuff but I’m not sure what yet
Get some nice champagne glasses for special and not so special occasions :disco:

• Love
Reactions: RJN
We need the lowdown on @Sheena meeting Sinitta (39) :o

I asked her “Who DID put the sin in Sinitta?” and asked when she was finally going to release her tell all book of the same name and she told me that she’s trying but no publishers will publish it because it’s too juicy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom