This Is Paris (Hilton)

I hope they interrupt how serious and raw this is with bursts of Nothing in this World. I'd also like to hear the story about how Lohan wasn't asked to join her and Britney again.

I'd rather listen to Nicole Ritchie rap about bees.

this was a really great watch actually. I don't know if I'd say I enjoyed it because it was mostly quite sad to see this perfectly lovely woman completely adrift, with very few real relationships in her life, working toward a goal of making a billion dollars, unable to enjoy any of it. the story of what happened to her at the school they sent her to is awful, but I felt that the real problem was her relationship with her mother, whose life has very obviously been built on image and reputation - the fact that they never even had a conversation, for twenty years, about the abuse Paris suffered is just awful.

you know know with these docs how much is real but I did have the feeling that Kathy was being entirely genuine in her VTs and these were by far the most illuminating moments of the whole thing. my verdict was that Paris has not grown up because her mother never allowed her to, and hopefully the efforts to expose the school with the other students will bring some growth her way.

definitely recommend.

It was an interesting watch but I didn’t buy a single second of it.

The real stuff was in what they didn’t show, and, as you’ve mentioned, her relationship with Kathy, who is a chilling figure, and the fact that she was sent to a military school in the first place.

The most striking image for me was her going through her piles and piles of “broken” macbooks.

But overall:
3-BEBA66-B-A8-D1-4116-95-AC-175-F6-E8231-D0.jpg

the audacity of Kim K's new face showing up to talk about her old face :shock: the side to side comparison is scary.

Okay I finally watched it and I LOVED it. She’s trying to rebrand herself and it’s working.:disco:

I was SHOCKED to learn she’s 39. She’s only been getting prettier. Seriously wtf.

LOVED the drama with the boyfriend. Honestly he looked RANCID the moment I saw him. Actually thought it might have been staged but WHO CARES!

LOVED her mother trying to squeeze emotion out of herself after Paris confessed.

LOVED the bit where she accidentally drops all her cash on the floor.

I love making money hehe

RICH QUEEN!

I didn't even hear it cumming. What a woman, belatedly releasing her spiritual follow-up to True Colours, Eternal Flame and herpes, just because she felt like boasting about being married or being pretty confident she is about to be. Chantelle, Nicky, your faves, etc, all could never.

very interesting chat with Paris and Kathy, she follows-up on a lot of the documentary stuff

I'm utterly FASCINATED by their dynamic. Kathy seems charismatic but also very domineering as a mother. she constantly finishes Paris' sentences.

@OutSynk @Pipo @jivafox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom