Thursday doesn’t even go here

I think she basically chose it because it's easy to get to, she knows where it is and what the parking is like, and we are literally there to sleep on night. If we were going for a couple of days I'd definitely want something nicer. I'm no longer a fan of hotels like Travelodge and Premier Inn, but it'll do.

She booked our London hotels so actually I shouldn't trust her.
The parking sounds like it's her main concern. But I'm sure you could find somewhere else which is safe without being so bland and anodyne.

The parking sounds like it's her main concern. But I'm sure you could find somewhere else which is safe without being so bland and anodyne.
It'll do for this time as we are just there to sleep. But when we come back I'll ask for decent places!

It'll do for this time as we are just there to sleep. But when we come back I'll ask for decent places!
I'm not sure about accommodation very close to Ashton Gate ( in terms of smaller hotels or guest houses, but there will be airbnb for sure), but the Southville area it's right next to is full of bars, cafes and restaurants and a couple of theatres - it would be a great place to stay in.

I admit parking wouldn't necessarily be easy unless you got accommodation with it allocated though.

They say that dogs can train their owners too. Today I've had the back door open and the metal curtain thing up so that Ridley can go in the garden and come back inside whenever he wants. Normally, when the door is closed, he stands at the bottom step outside and barks once for me to let him in so I let him in and he gets a treat biscuit if he wipes his feet. Today he's been going outside then standing at the step barking even though the door is open so I have to get up and go in the kitchen to tell him to come in (nobody wants neighbours with an annoying barking dog) which means he expects a biscuit from me. Conservative estimate is 15 biscuits up to now. If I don't give him a biscuit he stands at the side of me and knocks my arm off the mouse or keeps knocking my arm when I'm typing, also I'm a big softy and he's old and loves biscuits :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom