Thuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrsday

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
1000010256.jpg

It's not often one finds a Merzbow record in the wild so I had to have it. 'Pulse Demon' - masterpiece of extremity. Tells you where we are that even that can get a vinyl reissue in several colours.

Worst day ever. Yesterday, my building was having construction done on it and they mistakenly cut my internet cable so no home network. And this morning I wake up to a nationwide WiFi AT&T outage. No calls, no texts, no data, NO NOTHING.

I'm not coping.

Worst day ever. Yesterday, my building was having construction done on it and they mistakenly cut my internet cable so no home network. And this morning I wake up to a nationwide WiFi AT&T outage. No calls, no texts, no data, NO NOTHING.

I'm not coping.
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

The rain is absolutely terrible.

I have errands that aren't getting done.

Beautiful day here. I'm kind of working a day this weekend and next but am trying not to think about it.

Hi my loves.

I am planning my next holiday whilst quaffing wine in the hotel. I think I am going to do Route 66 for the first time since 1999!!! Planning on going with my daughter for some quality mother daughter time and catching up with friends in different states on the way, and getting in to some fine states along the way probably. :disco:

I'm not coping.
Get Google fiber!

Where is KATE? I can’t recall seeing her in quite some time. Has she stepped down?

Well I left the house. It's fucking rotten out there.

Took my normal route to drop off parcels but with buses, which almost negated the money paid from the sale. But whatever, that's errand no.1 done, just two left.

And you're in an urban area right? (Was it Atlanta?)
Yeah, that’s in Atlanta. But I just looked at a coverage map but it doesn’t seem available in Chicago or New York so I don’t know how they chose

Please, take a moment to remember dear departed Carla12

They have now been blocked and will no longer be sharing their words of wisdom with us all.

I would have preferred time to say a final goodbye but here we are

I appreciate that some are bots but there does seem to have been in an increase in perhaps not-that-funny alt accounts in the last week or two.

Not that they're doing much harm I suppose, but it's quite annoying. Maybe I'm getting older and grumpier.

She's been online but just hasn't posted for a couple of weeks. Still an admin and probably just a bit busy with life atm

Thankyou darling. Was just checking she was alright and I hadn’t missed anything.

1. Moopy Forums is an online community platform that hosts discussions on various topics.
2. It gained popularity for its focus on music, entertainment, and pop culture.
3. Users engage in conversations ranging from latest music releases to celebrity gossip.
4. The forum provides sections dedicated to different genres of music, allowing users to delve into their favorite styles.
5. Members often share news, rumors, and updates about their favorite artists and celebrities.
6. Moopy Forums fosters a sense of community among its users, who often form friendships and connections.
7. Discussions can be lively and passionate, with members expressing strong opinions about music, movies, and TV shows.
8. The forum offers a platform for users to discover new music and entertainment recommendations.
9. There are threads dedicated to discussing past and present reality TV shows, including competitions and documentaries.
10. Users often participate in forum games and challenges, adding an element of fun to the community.
11. Moopy Forums have moderators who enforce rules and maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
12. Members can create their own threads to initiate discussions on topics of interest.
13. The forum has a searchable archive, allowing users to access past discussions and threads.
14. Users can customize their profiles with avatars, signatures, and personal information.
15. Moopy Forums may organize events such as contests, awards, and virtual gatherings for its members.
16. The community is international, with members from various countries participating in discussions.
17. There are sections dedicated to discussing fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics.
18. Users often share personal stories, seeking advice and support from the community.
19. Moopy Forums may feature threads for sharing art, photography, and creative projects.
20. Members can engage in debates and discussions about current events and societal issues.
21. The forum may have dedicated sections for gaming, technology, and internet culture.
22. Users can report inappropriate behavior or content to moderators for review.
23. Moopy Forums may have rules regarding spoiler tags to prevent spoilers for movies, TV shows, and books.
24. The forum may feature sections for off-topic discussions and casual conversations.
25. Overall, Moopy Forums provide a platform for users to connect, share, and engage in discussions about their shared interests in music, entertainment, and pop culture.

1. Moopy Forums is an online community platform that hosts discussions on various topics.
2. It gained popularity for its focus on music, entertainment, and pop culture.
3. Users engage in conversations ranging from latest music releases to celebrity gossip.
4. The forum provides sections dedicated to different genres of music, allowing users to delve into their favorite styles.
5. Members often share news, rumors, and updates about their favorite artists and celebrities.
6. Moopy Forums fosters a sense of community among its users, who often form friendships and connections.
7. Discussions can be lively and passionate, with members expressing strong opinions about music, movies, and TV shows.
8. The forum offers a platform for users to discover new music and entertainment recommendations.
9. There are threads dedicated to discussing past and present reality TV shows, including competitions and documentaries.
10. Users often participate in forum games and challenges, adding an element of fun to the community.
11. Moopy Forums have moderators who enforce rules and maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
12. Members can create their own threads to initiate discussions on topics of interest.
13. The forum has a searchable archive, allowing users to access past discussions and threads.
14. Users can customize their profiles with avatars, signatures, and personal information.
15. Moopy Forums may organize events such as contests, awards, and virtual gatherings for its members.
16. The community is international, with members from various countries participating in discussions.
17. There are sections dedicated to discussing fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics.
18. Users often share personal stories, seeking advice and support from the community.
19. Moopy Forums may feature threads for sharing art, photography, and creative projects.
20. Members can engage in debates and discussions about current events and societal issues.
21. The forum may have dedicated sections for gaming, technology, and internet culture.
22. Users can report inappropriate behavior or content to moderators for review.
23. Moopy Forums may have rules regarding spoiler tags to prevent spoilers for movies, TV shows, and books.
24. The forum may feature sections for off-topic discussions and casual conversations.
25. Overall, Moopy Forums provide a platform for users to connect, share, and engage in discussions about their shared interests in music, entertainment, and pop culture.

Oh PISS OFF YOU OLD CRONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom