Time is waiting... no hesitating...

If you want it you already GOT it

• Total voters
Iā€™ve never liked this. And itā€™s not because of Justin. The song isnā€™t good and didnā€™t suit Madonna. I hated the video.

It's a good song. But a bad Madonna lead single.

Never been a fan. She sounds like a featuring act on her own song. And the production has aged terribly.

It felt like a comedown after the Confessions on a Dancefloor era.

Confessions and its singles felt so effortless/right and 4 Minutes felt so laboured and try-hard.

Not to mention the loud Timberland production on this is a terrible mismatch for her voice. If they were hell-bent on a lead single with him, I wish she had gone for something more introspective like "Say It Right".

It's kind of live the Avatar of big pop hits. Massive in that moment, but does anybody really remember it? It was just a-nother Timberlake single from the time when everything he touched turned to chart gold.

Whilst I donā€™t hate it Iā€™d be lying if I said I particularly enjoyed it either. It feels kind of nothing-y compared to much of her catalogue.

It is one of her bigger hits on streaming though.
How much if that is just a reflection of his bigger streaming success though, rather than her underwhelming figures? A bit like Me Against The Music being the most successful track from FEL.

it was shit then and it's shit now. the video was maybe the last time she really put the effort in, but it was a bit crap also.

Give it 2 Me is considerably the better song

How much if that is just a reflection of his bigger streaming success though, rather than her underwhelming figures? A bit like Me Against The Music being the most successful track from FEL.
I think a lot of millennials know of the song do stream it. Maybe partly due to Madonna or Justin or both.
Is MATM the most successful track from FEL though? I don't think it is..

it was shit then and it's shit now. the video was maybe the last time she really put the effort in, but it was a bit crap also.
So not true. GGW, Medellin and God CONTROL videos are great!!!1!!!oneĀ±!!!!
I'm so tired of having to defend the Madame X videos :(

So not true. GGW, Medellin and God CONTROL videos are great!!!1!!!oneĀ±!!!!
I'm so tired of having to defend the Madame X videos :(
I forgot the Medellin video. that was fab.

GGW on the other hand was not. :D

GGW Avicii Remix is the biggest 'hit' on FEL from Spotify unless I've got my figures massively wrong.

I forgot the Medellin video. that was fab.

GGW on the other hand was not. :D
Such an underrated video. She served lewks, choreo AND Kazaki. I blame the pro-Gaga propaganda* at the time being far too omnipresent for the gays to give it a chance.

*(Only half joking)

GGW Avicii Remix is the biggest 'hit' on FEL from Spotify unless I've got my figures massively wrong.
Yes, from all those streams before it was released. Based on streams after release it is (or at least was) MATM.

I posted this in the FEL thread in the week after release, stolen from ukmix stats

Most streamed tracks

01 Me Against The Music
02 Into The Groove
03 Holiday
04 Deeper and Deeper
05 Vogue
06 Like A Prayer
07 Express Yourself
08 Everybody
09 Like A Virgin
10 Open Your Heart

Least streamed