Tinashe - Pasadena

I didn't get a notification of your tag :o

Like this though!

Upgrading to REALLY LIKE

The choreo!

new one Bouncin' is a flirty tonic, if slightly dead eyed

She’s gone a bit shit for me after Nightride even though I still loved some of Joyride. Where are the moody sex bops?

Yeah she needs to bring the moody back. It suits her voice more and it gave her an individual style.

I really love her voice though. I wonder if these recent tracks means another album is on the way.

I wonder if these recent tracks means another album is on the way.
Yes.

https://www.etonline.com/tinashe-re...tney-spears-teases-new-album-exclusive-168226

Tinashe also teased what fans can expect from her upcoming fifth album, 333. She said it features 16 songs, is about 50 minutes long and "is coming in the next couple of months."

While Tinashe couldn't spill too many details about special guests featured on the album, she told ET that there's "both male and female collabs," including a duet with her brothers. The Dancing With the Stars alum also said she's holding out hope to work with Christina Aguilera on a remix of one of tracks -- and already has the perfect song in mind!

this is on track to have the biggest steaming week for a female artist!

in Pasadena. in Tinashe's house.

X is a bop. 333 is... sultry.

Whew some of you bitches be hateful in this thread :D
Songs For You was SUCH a good album, Know Better in particular was a gold standard track.

ANYWAY, despite being a fan I can't say I was particularly enthused or excited about this album. I just didn't feel like I desperately NEEDED it :D

But it's really solid! A few of the early tracks are a bit meh (and have some dated production choices), but it really warms up!
X is great, 333 is BEAUTIFUL and quite experimental, Undo (Back To My Heart) and Let Me Down Slowly are a couple of cute pop bops, and The Chase is a career high. Will need a few more listens, but certainly another strong set even if some PRUNING would have been appreciated.

And I know she's on a budget, and doing it all herself...but some of the choices stylistically in this video are really just NOT IT :D

Who thought using a bunch of HIGH SCHOOL TRAMPOLINES was a fabulous video concept? :D The routine is great, but the trampolines just make me lol

Bless

Undo popped up in my RELEASE RADAR playlist, why? I mean, it's NICE but I would rather have Pasadena than something that sounds like a second rate Nicole Sherzinger b-side set along to Gaga's Do What U Want (Instrumental) :disco:

Listening now... this album has an AMAZING vibe :disco:

the only downsides at the moment are the title track (don't get it) and the fact that the intro track is under 2 minutes - it's fabulous and probably the best moment on the album so far! It sounds like it was produced by Thundercat - love the psychadelic vibes

So far my faves are Bouncin and Let Me Down Slowly but also really like Angels and Undo (Back To My Heart)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom