TLC - Final Album [funded by Kickstarter]

This is both hilarious and shameful on his part.

"HMM let me see -i'm getting a nickname"
"oh she's female"
"she liked to laugh"
"she liked to talk to people"
"she died in a car accident"
"she died in South America but hmm CAN'T QUITE SEE WHICH COUNTRY"

WOW WHAT A GIFT

How mediums don't get laughed off stage every single time is beyond me.

why don't these bitches just recruit nicki minaj and be done with it

what an awful song that haters song is, did lisa died along with the TUNES?

"Start a Fire" is kind of sweet but still waiting for the rest of the album to grow. (It's out today)

"Way Back" has really grown on me though.

Way Back is great, please let me know if there's any others good like that on the album and I'll spotify

I have no time to listen to the whole
Do we really live in a world so fucking disposable that we need persuading to bother playing an album we've NOT paid for? :D

Send me over track numbers Sheena. Can you listen through twice just to be sure?

So I have listened to most of the tracks and 'It's Summer Time' sticks out - LOVE IT!

Album made #40 in official charts on first week

First ever UK tour announced

unnamed-39.jpg

Do they have a special fanbase in Birmingham or summit? Birmingham Arena has a capacity of nearly 16,000 - about 4x more than the Apollo in London

i wonder how their current shows are like
do the at least bring out the shirtless male dancers? I very much doubt T-Boz does anything else than sway around stage

I only just got around to listening to this album and I think they did a pretty good job! Nine songs seems a bit crap when the wait has been so extensive but I do love a short album, and some 22-track opus would have gotten boring fast. What is there is about a good as I would expect from TLC in 2017, considering their most interesting member has been dead for years and that they almost always relied on hot/current (at the time) songwriters and producers

Did anyone else go to their Koko show? It was enjoyable - crowd were great and I'd waited to see them for so long but it's safe to say that there wasn't all that much singing going on. Playback queens.

Re: the album - it's alright but sounds like a bunch of demos, doesn't it? I despite It's Sunny though.

Do they have a special fanbase in Birmingham or summit? Birmingham Arena has a capacity of nearly 16,000 - about 4x more than the Apollo in London

They're playing the Arena in its scaled-down "academy" setting so probably more like 4,000 ish.

'It's Sunny' straight onto B-List at R2. So seems like the next single? GOOD :disco:

have they ever sung live though? I don't think I've ever seen a performance b them that was 100% live

I think I heard Unpretty semi live once and it weren't pretty

UK tour postponed/cancelled due to T-Boz's ill health

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom