Tori Amos - Christmastide (new EP) - 4 December

Iguana

If I only could...
Just what everyone wanted: more Christmas music from Tori!

Out 4 December, digitally and on vinyl, commissioning four original Christmas songs.

The good news is they were recorded with Matt Chamberlain on drums and Jon Evans on bass, so MAYBE they'll be on the next album, instead of the instruments being digital.

1080x360

“Christmastide”
“Circle of Seasons”
“Holly”
“Better Angels”

Her speaking voice!

did she fall asleep listening to This Is Love podcast by Phoebe Judge

I’m Phoebe JUDGE.... and THIS... is LOVE

Her studio decorations include a lava lamp and a hanging planet of course

She signs off with big hugs?

she should finish it like BEEEEEEEGGG HUUUUUUGGSSSsssssss like most of the Scarlet’s Walk songs end

Would sincerely love to be here for this but I don’t think I’ll even let it bother my Spotify :(

The fact she’s said it’s important to be positive is making me hope for something resembling hooks and melodies.

Reminds me I must dig out my Nerina Pallot Christmas EP from a few years ago, some lovely stuff on it.

OMG I can’t believe these two posts :D

I like it! It reminds me of the US cover of The Man Who Sold The World

220px-MWSTWUS2.jpg
Horrid! Was it done on an Etch-a-sketch?

Also, anything is better than Midwinter Graces :octy:

Midwinter-graces-Inclus-DVD-bonus.jpg

I sort of love this, totally unchristmassy, I mean she didn’t want a religious collection so fair enough, but it looks like a waxwork demon possession

I do love a banshee Christmas album. Someone from moopy sent me a playlist about 15 years ago with a selection of similar Christmas songs and it was an a great education. Wish I could remember who sent it to me.

I’ve never listened to the Midwinter album, maybe I should invest? My fave Christmas banshee album will always be Sarah McLachlan’s Wintersong followed by Thea Gilmore’s Strange Communion.

Maybe the burgundy. I don’t have anything in that colour. I included the link in last post Edit. I’m not part of Tori’s street team in case you were wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom