Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean [New album out 29 October]

jivafox

soberish
Where's your rankette? :evil:

It’s PERCOLATING

Tori960.jpg

I've probably said this A MILLION TIMES BEFORE, but I properly love Give from AATS. How I wish she'd tried to explore this sound more.
A whole album of Tori takes on Portishead-lite could have been actually WONDERFUL. Her voice is made for it.

I'd include the original Flavour in this minor sub-category of Tori takes on (very) lite-trip hop too.

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
I've probably said this A MILLION TIMES BEFORE, but I properly love Give from AATS. How I wish she'd tried to explore this sound more.
A whole album of Tori takes on Portishead-lite could have been actually WONDERFUL. Her voice is made for it.

I'd include the original Flavour in this minor sub-category of Tori takes on (very) lite-trip hop too.
I find the title track has something of that vibe, and I love it.

Zu 2

User
It's reminded me of this VERY SLIGHTLY. I do hope Tori was wearing yellow heels and nail varnish to complete the look :disco:

0*YIZdu0LT9X7VN5OA

Suedey

KooKoo
Let's face it ADP served up so much camp iconography that alt-gays imploded the world over, which might explain why @Tisch and @Iguana have been impaired when it comes to organising the syncette listnette.

Suedey

KooKoo
Diverging a bit from ADP discussion to remind you all that the 'Cruel' dry finish (Venus version) with the ominous drums & keys combo is quite possibly the 3rd best song finale of all time.

Suedey

KooKoo
OK so it looks like Suedey's Tori Top Fifty and the ADP syncette will never happen, so maybe we can arrange a Moop Meet in Cornwall to celebrate the new album OCEAN TO OCEAN, perhaps rent out a nice cottage etc. and then we can all attend in our ADP wigs and characters and have a jolly good time.

@jivafox
@Tisch
@Iguana
@BoysForSeles
@Marilyn
@Zu 2

P.S. I'm only half joking.

P.P.S. I call Pip!!

0ffc9c8840be4aa0e1489028f46e4543.jpg

jivafox

soberish
OK so it looks like Suedey's Tori Top Fifty and the ADP syncette will never happen, so maybe we can arrange a Moop Meet in Cornwall to celebrate the new album OCEAN TO OCEAN, perhaps rent out a nice cottage etc. and then we can all attend in our ADP wigs and characters and have a jolly good time.

@jivafox
@Tisch
@Iguana
@BoysForSeles
@Marilyn
@Zu 2

P.P.S. I call Pip!!

Bagsy SANTA.

Me in the corner PISSED by 4pm

Santa-tori-amos-279749_600_814.jpg

Zu 2

User
I see that awful @Suedey has already bagged Pip which is a swizz given my CASUAL APPROACH TO RUBBER :disco:

Pip [ExpiraTORIal], who represents Athena swaggers her way through the driving "Teenage Hustling" and duets with Santa on the rollicking "Body and Soul." "Pip, being the warrior that she is, does confront issues and sometimes it's explosive, but I really love her energy and her casual approach to rubber."

Zu 2

User

@jivafox
@Tisch
@Iguana
@BoysForSeles
@Marilyn
@Zu 2

P.P.S. I call Pip!!

As there are only five dolls and I'm not one to make a fuss (:)), I'll be approximating the following LOOK :disco:

Tori960.jpg

Marilyn

User

@jivafox
@Tisch
@Iguana
@BoysForSeles
@Marilyn
@Zu 2

P.P.S. I call Pip!!

Me arriving, having misunderstood the assignment:

images

Marilyn