Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean [New album out 29 October]

Oh I’m making food and would,erm, hate to delay the game so please feel free to answer :D I’m sure I’ll be quick enough for one later.

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

I’m going to have to dig the booklets out at this rate. I can only think of one of her covers for that one.

We did this kind of thing for a “fun” teams meeting at work based on tv and film and I finished the session fuming.

jivafox

soberish
"Where are you? / I scan the skies / Voices in the breeze / I scan the sea / Someone said they saw you there / through a cloud in the Midwest / Then I thought I could it be you by the way you were described: 'She had the kindest eyes'”

OOH

I stopped reading when he said it sounded like and named nearly every ropey album she’s ever had early in the article. I have been feeling quite positive on the whole though.

I will read it in full though but I’m wanting to listen to this record without too many preconceived notions. In the meantime my album rank today would be:

1 Under The Pink
2 Little Earthquakes
3 from the choirgirl hotel
4 to venus and back
5 Boys For Pele
6 Scarlet’s Walk
7 American Doll Posse
8 The Beekeeper
9 Native Invaders
10 Unrepentant Geraldines
11 Abnormally Attracted To Sin
12 Strange Little Girls
13 Night of Hunters
14 Midwinter Graces

Suedey

KooKoo
That Reddit post has now been deleted. Did someone catch a helpful summary please? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom