Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean

I enjoyed watching this random HD upload of a 2015 SWISS GIG the other day :D She appears to be playing to the ENTIRE COUNTRY, most of which are sat at cabaret tables, with a small amount of SWISS LOONS flailing around the front :D

It's quite an obscure setlist too (she plays DIGITAL GHOST as the second to last song :D), so I'm assuming Tori was feeling a bit GRUMPY that day and decided to troll her audience by playing whatever the hell she liked :disco:

The setlist, which is almost completely lacking ANY hits :disco:
00:00 : Bliss 03:45 : Beauty of Speed 09:14 : China 14:34 : Amber Waves 19:46 : Floating City (Y Kant Tori Read song) 25:48 : Graveyard 27:04 : Crucify 34:09 : Wednesday 37:07 : The Waitress 41:29 : Cruel / Sweet Sangria / Unrepentant Geraldines 47:28 : Mountain ("Star Whisperer" bridge) 52:14 : Digital Ghost 56:15 : Talula

I've watched this before and truly I have to say that this concert should be the visual illustration of the dictionary definition of 'shaking and crying in the corner'.

And WHAT!

Mama T was servicing some ICONIC FACE FACE FACE for the GODS as well

1639481496215.png

"Well, heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy
What's it gonna take
'Til my baby's all right? :UncomfortableQuestion:

What's it gonna taaaaaaaaaake
'Til my baby's all right?" :BList:

YES GIRLS it IS festive classic Pretty Good Year STANNING HOUR, OFFICIALLY! :HairFlip:

Tori's best video ever? PRETTY GOOD CHANCE.
For so many years I just saw this as the easy follow up to Cornflake Girl, when time has revealed it to be the FAR superior song.

OK so it looks like Suedey's Tori Top Fifty and the ADP syncette will never happen, so maybe we can arrange a Moop Meet in Cornwall to celebrate the new album OCEAN TO OCEAN, perhaps rent out a nice cottage etc. and then we can all attend in our ADP wigs and characters and have a jolly good time.

@jivafox
@Tisch
@Iguana
@BoysForSeles
@Marilyn
@Zu 2

P.S. I'm only half joking.

P.P.S. I call Pip!!

0ffc9c8840be4aa0e1489028f46e4543.jpg

Somehow my invite to this iconic event seems to have gotten lost in the POST?? :opinion:

(It's FINE, I was off to find GIANTS ROLLING PIN that weekend ANYWAY!)

I recently managed to pre-order a BLUE Ocean To Ocean to vinyl from the Universal Store...which had previously been sold out. I guess SOME TASTELESS QUEEN listened to the album and decided to cancel their order :(

I still love Ocean To Ocean btw, I haven't played a Tori album this consistently since release in literally DECADES :D

Last edited:
1. Boys for Pele
2. Scarlet's Walk
3. The Beekeeper
4. From The Choirgirl Hotel
5. To Venus and Back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom