Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean

49. GIANT’S ROLLING PIN

D6E935FD-B990-472B-A906-FDD713EDDCF3.jpeg

According to her drummer. I'm a bit confused about whether the European tour will be a band tour or solo. She said Euope solo and US band, but why would she rehearse with the band ahead of a solo tour? Especially as no US dates have been announced.

160+ songs, that would’ve been a tall order to learn. Surely nobody rehearses more songs than Tori for a tour or switches the set list so much.

I got my BLUE VINYL a few weeks ago, and I've already played it more than my Native Invader vinyl :D
It sounds great too! It really brought out new layers to the songs I never heard through my laptop speakers (:eyes:). 'How Glass Is Made' for example was starting to give me a WHIFF of To Venus And Back when played loud on vinyl :disco:

Little Earthquakes getting another reissue, with several slightly confusing formats.
I went on the website and decided it all wasn't QUITE for me, and that I found a lot of the art kind of ugly - but that is my own subjective opinion!

I would be into a b-side vinyl however, shame that's locked into the special editions only really.

I can't find it online, but WHY does the picture of Tori BURNING SOME SAGE from the Ocean To Ocean artwork kill me every time I see it :D

Also, considering they clearly took plenty of pictures during Tori's couture-draped outing to the beach, HOW did that one get chosen for the album cover? :D I'm still not over the album cover wig placement, I don't think I EVER WILL BE.

Enjoy the show whoever’s there tonight. I passed the Palladium a couple of hours ago and there were already a few diehards congregating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom