Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean

These very performances were LIFE BLOOD to me in 2006-8.

Also, CRUEL.

Ugh I saw Tori do Cruel at the Royal Albert Hall as an encore the first time I EVER saw her live, and she played it as an utterly sexual, slinky and deviant number (possibly with added glockenspiel??).
The loons in the first few rows RUSHED to the front of the stage in a wave of mass hysteria after she finished and showered her with bunches of flowers. It was AMAZING! Tori was momentarily writhing around her piano in a fit of ecstasy :disco:

She then went on to do another song or two in the encore whilst the loons all stood adoringly, and also possibly ERECT.

Cruel / @RaspberrySwirl

LmpwZWc.jpeg

After watching clips from the UK gigs I was worried about her vox, but she was fantastic! Her voice was so much better live. What a woman!
1000 Oceans followed by Indian Summer 😭
THAT version of Take to the Sky!!!
BLACK DOVE! :agog::agog::agog:

So um
Are we not due another Tori sync or what?
I need to return the Mopsy Top (tee hee hee) Posters Shart.

We did her last album ABNORMALLY ATTRACTED TO SIN so we will have to go back to the early ones now :)

Missing this tour already and wish I didn’t have a job so I could have toured it with her like some of the EWFs

Like ALL CULTS they probably sell ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS and live in communes and eat out of dumpsters.

Like ALL CULTS they probably sell ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS and live in communes and eat out of dumpsters.
I’m trying not to say something horrible about the ones that were barricading the Palladium entrance on the day it was open to record video messages for Tori (I happened to be passing)….

I’d say they are all beneficiaries of the irresponsible lending by banks years ago too and max out their way too high credit limits each Tori tour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom