Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean

I really hope she can deliver something special as she will be under pressure to secure prominent BFS house airplay with ABBA and Aimee Mann both out the following week plus Natalie Imbruglia possibly still playing on a 24 hour loop from her album release the previous month.

Imagine it’s spelt “OCEAN 2 OCEAN”

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: Zu
Talking of nightmares I see there are rumoured traces of Tash on this on backing vocals duty. Forewarned is forearmed.

tumblr_mm71iuudpm1s63hyvo1_500.gif

Popjustice report that the album cover is "bad wig, bad outfit, too airbrushed, staring off into space vacant Jesus pose on a beach".

SHE'S BACK!

Well this description turned out to be accurate

Lest we forget…

650168605_f323d93804_o.jpg

*Unlikely I grant you, given that I posted it earlier today :tongueout:

I am of course a Tori fan so am not being horrid for the sake of it but dear God does she need TELLING!

I wondered just now whether she might be a Leo given her WON’T BE TOLD stance and SURPRISE SURPRISE

:basil:

Little Earthquakes
Under The Pink
Boys For Pele
From The Choirgirl Hotel
To Venus And Back
Strange Little Girls
Scarlet's Walk
The Beekeeper
American Doll Posse
Abnormally Attracted To Sin
Midwinter Graces
Night of Hunters
Gold Dust
Unrepentant Geraldines
Native Invader
Ocean To Ocean

Damn, I had thought of Gold Dust too but it seemed a random choice. It's is super similar to her NoH face!
AATS era was immediately post facelift, it was still settling in the Gold Dust and Night of Hunters ERAS so there was some interchangeability. Midwinter Graces cover photo was peak facelift SNATCHED era.

Oh my GOD at this! :basil: :shock:
If it wasn't for the HAIR FAIL I honestly would have possibly bought it as the actual album cover :D After Midwinter Graces anything is POSSIBLE! :hostage:

4621d7d8c141904b083a418e57aa383e.jpg

The Popjustice Tori thread has a deep dive of apparent info on this album that I unfortunately cannot copy over as it's an attachment, but you can read HERE if you haven't already seen.

NO SILLY SONGS! Justice 4 'Giants Rolling Pin' :ChiaraWink:

Oh my GOD at this! :basil: :shock:
If it wasn't for the HAIR FAIL I honestly would have possibly bought it as the actual album cover :D After Midwinter Graces anything is POSSIBLE! :hostage:

4621d7d8c141904b083a418e57aa383e.jpg

The Popjustice Tori thread has a deep dive of apparent info on this album that I unfortunately cannot copy over as it's an attachment, but you can read HERE if you haven't already seen.

NO SILLY SONGS! Justice 4 'Giants Rolling Pin' :ChiaraWink:
I like all the talk about "potential singles" as if THAT is going to make any difference!

I like all the talk about "potential singles" as if THAT is going to make any difference!

Oh I love this when fans of acts that haven't touched the singles charts in DECADES debate imaginary singles roll outs like it's still 1998 :disco:

Pet Shop Boys fans are EXACTLY the same :basil:

Let's face it: the only hope Tori has of EVER connecting with the wider public again is a TikTok-fuelled EDM remix of Professional Widow :basil:

I really didn’t like Native Invader so I’m not exactly frothing for this. But maybe the Beekeeper’s successful RETURN AND SNATCH will have made for some interesting listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom