Tori Amos - The Beekeeper sync TODAY 7:30pm 🐝

Which Garden are you in honeys?

• Total voters

jivafox

the bitch
Pronouns
he/him
Join us in the gardens this evening for a listen to Tori's infamous 2005 album THE BEEKEEPER.

beekeeperpromo1-big.jpg

Last edited:
I almost forgot there was a concept. I know which section I’d pass through quickly on my public gardens day trip.

I intend to join, I’m having an Easter dinner with the bubble and then getting the train back.

The concept is actually brand new information for me. I've thrown a snake out the window in shock.

I'll try to partake as I don't think I ever tried this one.

The concept is actually brand new information for me. I've thrown a snake out the window in shock.

I'll try to partake as I don't think I ever tried this one.
Can we frontload it with the hits rather than the traditional running order to draw his immediate attention?

I'll be here for Elixirs and Herbs only

Can we frontload it with the hits rather than the traditional running order to draw his immediate attention?

Give me the numbers of some of your favourites, BFS?

I want the full indulgence whether I enjoy it or not (it's often also my preferred posting style, etc).

Also the Original Sinsuality Tour was so great. The only time I met Tori at a M&G. She was so sweet

It has its MOMENTS but a lot of songs were very drawn out and she was very nasal. Still, it was the first show of hers I saw so it holds a special place for me too
I thought she was more nasal On Scarlet's Walk Tour to be honest!!

I wish I bought all the live boots at the time. I only have the London show with 'Like a Prayer' on it.

Also I never bothered with legs & boots either due to my (at the time) anti-ADP stance.

I think our ADP sync listen will break the internet :D

My main memory of the Original Sinsuality show was the interminable 15 minute version of The Beekeeper, which she announced up front was written about her recently deceased mother, so there was an incredibly awkward stillness followed by an absolute MASS DASH to the bar/toilet as soon as she wrapped it up. :D

My main memory of the Original Sinsuality show was the interminable 15 minute version of The Beekeeper, which she announced up front was written about her recently deceased mother, so there was an incredibly awkward stillness followed by an absolute MASS DASH to the bar/toilet as soon as she wrapped it up. :D
I certainly hope that's not the case. Her mother died in 2019.

I absolutely loved that version of The Beekeeper. SO intense 💜

Oh was her mother sick or something then? I just remember it going on FOREVER and being extremely uncomfortable. :D

But then that's pretty much the Tori Amos album experience too :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom