Triple-decker chocolate icecream Sunday

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
Morning all

I have shopped and dropped, it’s too hot today. I had my massage today (for those just tuning in, this is not a relaxation or sexy message, it’s for sorting out fucked up muscles - not that one)

We chat a lot during it, I have the same guy each time. But he did take me by surprise by asking me how big my dick was :o still kind of shocked it happened (but of course gave me a chance to ask him)

Did you show him the goods
1653809504819.gif

This morning I will be perusing my mother's walking sticks, to borrow for our first trip to London this week.

This is the second time this year I will be using a walking stick. Ffs.

This morning I will be perusing my mother's walking sticks, to borrow for our first trip to London this week.

This is the second time this year I will be using a walking stick. Ffs.
What have you done to your foot?

'I don't know the answer, why don't you help me check?'

Next time he asks me if I feel stiff anywhere. But all the massages are in a big room like a triage or something.

I think this is probably a bad thing for me in the long run :D

Morning all

I have shopped and dropped, it’s too hot today. I had my massage today (for those just tuning in, this is not a relaxation or sexy message, it’s for sorting out fucked up muscles - not that one)

We chat a lot during it, I have the same guy each time. But he did take me by surprise by asking me how big my dick was :o still kind of shocked it happened (but of course gave me a chance to ask him)

A natural conversation starter. Bless.

We've literally got nothing in for breakfast as I haven't done the weekly shop. Sausage and peppa Pig shapes in tomato sauce it is.

What have you done to your foot?
I walked into a chair on the morning of Eurovision. My little toe went black. Since then the bruising has gone, but my foot has been in almost non stop pain when pressure is applied. The doctor says it's a soft tissue injury and I've probably had multiple sprains. The Internet tells me I probably have a couple of weeks of healing to do.

If anyone sees me at Mighty Hoopla next weekend, offer me a seat.

I walked into a chair on the morning of Eurovision. My little toe went black. Since then the bruising has gone, but my foot has been in almost non stop pain when pressure is applied. The doctor says it's a soft tissue injury and I've probably had multiple sprains. The Internet tells me I probably have a couple of weeks of healing to do.

If anyone sees me at Mighty Hoopla next weekend, offer me a seat.

Ah no. Have you bandaged it up for some support?

I saw a matinee film last Sunday, today I’m off to a Matinee concert. Obsessed with Matinee activities on a Sunday.

We've literally got nothing in for breakfast as I haven't done the weekly shop. Sausage and peppa Pig shapes in tomato sauce it is.
I;m having 2 vegan sausage rolls from Tesco for breakfast because the sell-by date is today. Living the HIGH LIFE.

I'm having leftover KFC for dinner because I forgot to eat it last night and I also didn't do my online shop so there's really not much in the fridge that I'd want to eat.

I'm hoping there isn't a phrase, and people just point and gesture when they want to know :disco:

How do you say "How big is your dick?" in Japanese?

The reason I was shocked was that it was even more specific “nan senchi?”, how many centimetres? :D he ventured 12 to start with, I guess he was just being conservative in case I had a tiddler

The reason I was shocked was that it was even more specific “nan senchi?”, how many centimetres? :D he ventured 12 to start with, I guess he was just being conservative in case I had a tiddler

Oh NO masseur would ask that question if they didn't want to get their mitts on it :D

I hope you responded with “12cm in girth, yes”.

Oh NO masseur would ask that question if they didn't want to get their mitts on it :D

Oh don’t encourage me!

It was so weird, I mean there’s no privacy, it’s all in one big room with a big window out to the subway exit tunnel :D nothing could actually happen.

Just in case, I didn’t mean to say that 12cm is a tiddler, because it’s not really.

Everyone old sock needs an old shoe, and all that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom