Tuesday blacks out the sun

The ⚫ has got his hat on
Hip hip hip hooray!
The ⚫ has got his hat on and he's ⚫ out to ⚫.

Reactions: GNL
Does anyone remember when someone discovered the racist verse in "The Sun Has Got His Hat On" and Stephen Fry wrote a new one? That was a moment.

That prison officer who helped that convict escape and went on the run with him has shot herself :o

Probably due to all the news stories calling her a COUGAR when she looked younger than HIM!

If Saturday is Gay Christmas then what’s today (and Thursday?)

Today I have discovered that although I love Weetabix and I also love Onken cherry yoghurt (separately), mixing the two together is vomit-inducing. Literally.

Also my new vacuum cleaner has been delivered but I'm not even allowed to have a go with it so I haven't opened the box because the temptation will be too great to resist. :(

Ugh tomorrow is the big meeting where we find out if our branch school is being shut down or not. Feel like shit

I thought I read that you said it was the most profitable and best one, why would they close it? They might be giving you all a raise instead!

I thought I read that you said it was the most profitable and best one, why would they close it? They might be giving you all a raise instead!

Well definitely not THAT :D
It’s profitable for reasons other than people physically being there and teaching, a lot of it happens offsite, so I guess they could just bin it. Most of the regional office staff (it’s the other half of the branch) work at home already.

best case I can imagine is that they can’t justify the regional office so they getting rid and moving our school to a smaller place in the same area

I've been nominated for an AWARD at work and I'm MORTIFIED. Everyone knows I don't believe in these shitty ceremonies because if they actually respected the work I do I'd still be hybrid working and wouldn't have had a pay freeze for the last two years. In a way I hope I win so I can use that as my acceptance speech.

I've been nominated for an AWARD at work and I'm MORTIFIED. Everyone knows I don't believe in these shitty ceremonies because if they actually respected the work I do I'd still be hybrid working and wouldn't have had a pay freeze for the last two years. In a way I hope I win so I can use that as my acceptance speech.

Thats exactly what you should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom