Tuesday has a heated debate

Growing up I always wanted to move to Hemel Hempstead. It sounded ever so exotic.

I’m not sure why as I was qualified for the role in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.

12620969.jpg

No Delice de France there either, I'm afraid :(

There are also no buses to the station from the town centre OR SO I WAS TOLD when I went there a few years ago for a trip down memory lane and to claw open the scars of a terrible childhood :disco:

@Dark Carnival What IS this training that can only be offered in HEMEL? I suggest getting a hotel near Euston station and COMMUTING. There are all sorts of treats available at Euston to make your commute go with a tasty swing :disco:

Delice-de-France-Euston.jpg

Also, that lovely statue of Amy Winehouse is just up the road from Euston in swinging Camden Town :disco:

FMyOWVmpq0bcAdJGkkomfVr619y0tEZbJTjhGdAYXIU4G7c54_OFumZl6J8WaooB-j8P82t9Vq4HT4dKrcWGl4nsRhZ8wc24Bgoy4NooKVIIi8Ehs8UOfAlUUf5FCaXFkWtwFFGHujDI

Also, that lovely statue of Amy Winehouse is just up the road from Euston in swinging Camden Town :disco:

FMyOWVmpq0bcAdJGkkomfVr619y0tEZbJTjhGdAYXIU4G7c54_OFumZl6J8WaooB-j8P82t9Vq4HT4dKrcWGl4nsRhZ8wc24Bgoy4NooKVIIi8Ehs8UOfAlUUf5FCaXFkWtwFFGHujDI
Giving you that JUDGY SKINNY MINNY FACE while you stuff your face at the CHEESE BAR. Bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Well that's not very nice is it :D
Well now you post her face close up she actually looks very tragic and wistful :( But when she's staring right at you, hand on hip, as you dunk another pig in blanket into your fondue... SHUT UP AMY :angry:

• Haha
Well now you post her face close up she actually looks very tragic and wistful :( But when she's staring right at you, hand on hip, as you dunk another pig in blanket into your fondue... SHUT UP AMY :angry:
I think my favourite description of that statue which I've previously encountered is GRISLY :D

My new table and chairs are arriving this afternoon. I've never had a table and chairs before. IMAGINE! AT THIS TIME OF LIFE! :shock:

I've gone for this stunning set. That's me in the background obviously :disco:

Trendy-vintage-dinettes-from-the-60s-and-70s-2-750x731.jpg

DINETTES are what’s missing in the homes these days in this wicked world.

• Love
I'm currently halfway through moving out of my flat and the estate agent is showing people around. The wardrobes have already gone so it's just PILES OF STUFF everywhere and I'm feeling very

df0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom