Tuesday has a heated debate

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
Also, that lovely statue of Amy Winehouse is just up the road from Euston in swinging Camden Town :disco:

FMyOWVmpq0bcAdJGkkomfVr619y0tEZbJTjhGdAYXIU4G7c54_OFumZl6J8WaooB-j8P82t9Vq4HT4dKrcWGl4nsRhZ8wc24Bgoy4NooKVIIi8Ehs8UOfAlUUf5FCaXFkWtwFFGHujDI

It's not a great likeness is it?

funky

User
So my future job are sending me to the UK for a week of training in October. It’s going to be in HEMEL. What the fuck is HEMEL?

hemel is one of those commuter towns that wants to be Essex but…. Isn’t

if they give you the choice, stay in nearby Berkhamstead. It’s lovely.

funky

User
In my work news, I’ve been saying out loud for a while that I’d like to take on a second consultancy job, even though I don’t really need to, just so I can save a bit of money rather than just live to my means and have loads of spare time like I have been doing during covid.

well someone somewhere heard me because I got one, and now I’m having TERRIBLE anxiety trying to mentally navigate what that means.

no more Fridays off

more trips into office

will have to buy notepads to keep the projects separate

NOTEPADS. ugh life is so complicated :(

funky

User
???

Give me Romford over Hemel any day. In fact give me NEITHER

I found all the YOOF to be acting out their TOWIE fantasies with their immaculate hair and tanning appointments and designer handbags

and that’s just the men

I only noticed because Liverpool is exactly the same

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
I found all the YOOF to be acting out their TOWIE fantasies with their immaculate hair and tanning appointments and designer handbags

and that’s just the men

I only noticed because Liverpool is exactly the same
I think it's EVERYWHERE DARL

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Sorry I'm late to the kitchenette chat. I have only one thing to add:

IF IN DOUBT, FORMICA :disco:

Dark Carnival

Raven Queen
@Dark Carnival What IS this training that can only be offered in HEMEL? I suggest getting a hotel near Euston station and COMMUTING. There are all sorts of treats available at Euston to make your commute go with a tasty swing :disco:

Delice-de-France-Euston.jpg
You’d think they’d spell Délice with the accent aigu (and au pluriel) but nah we’re not going for AUTHENTIC here :eyes: :disco:

I WANT TO GO THERE

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
You’d think they’d spell Délice with the accent aigu (and au pluriel) but nah we’re not going for AUTHENTIC here :eyes: :disco:
AS IF! And it's all far too tasty to be worrying about JOHNNY FOREIGNER ACCENTS! :disco:

Relatedly, don't even start me with the accent omissions in PRET A MANGER. I know opinion varies as to whether capitals need them but EVEN SO! :oi:

Dark Carnival

Raven Queen
AS IF! And it's all far too tasty to be worrying about JOHNNY FOREIGNER ACCENTS! :disco:

Relatedly, don't even start me with the accent omissions in PRET A MANGER. I know opinion varies as to whether capitals need them but EVEN SO! :oi:
Des accents PARTOUT ma chérie! Even with capitals :disco:

big ron

Chief Super Moderator
In my work news, I’ve been saying out loud for a while that I’d like to take on a second consultancy job, even though I don’t really need to, just so I can save a bit of money rather than just live to my means and have loads of spare time like I have been doing during covid.

well someone somewhere heard me because I got one, and now I’m having TERRIBLE anxiety trying to mentally navigate what that means.

no more Fridays off

more trips into office

will have to buy notepads to keep the projects separate

NOTEPADS. ugh life is so complicated :(

I have three notepads, 2 businesses and still clinging on to a handful of freelance clients. Plus I'm supporting Ms Ron with her new venture in SEX. I hope it all works out so it can buy me another hair transplant and a new heart in 4 years.

Zu 2

JE ME FICHE
Well that's the last time I assemble a fucking flatpack or at least don't pay someone to do it for me. EXHAUSTING! Luckily my BFF Bambi Bonnocks (pictured left) popped round with her trademark lattice pizza and we're now sitting pretty over a cup of relaxing Blue Nun :disco:

77c1530df00c98ccaa5a30a0b3c8d0ee.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom