Tuesday plays the hits of Happy Mondays for charity

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Hello.

Rough night with this bastard cold. I'm producing so much mucus, I'm scared the Ghostbusters will turn up. :(

I was so sure today's title would be Tuesday performing I Don't Like Mondays for charity, good to see them mixing it up and still surprising us after all these years :o

Sherly AGOG

Sheryl_Crow%2C_Tuesday_Night_Music_Club_cover.png

It's been a good day today.

Took my bike in for a service in advance of 200 miles of cycling over the weekend, and they basically just said "lol no parts anywhere until April fuck off". My bike still functions but half the gears don't. Yay.

And on top of that one of my team at work accidentally told 20 external people about a secret launch we're not supposed be telling anyone about yet. Also yay.

I'm in the office too. Third time.

The "exciting and collaborative workplace full of energy" is a dull mess where i have to spend 30 minutes wrestling with the desk setup and connection issues before sitting boringly listening to (an artist i might enter in the next ASFM)

Then wanking.

But but you just cant get the sort of collaborative energy that fosters creative solutions to big sky problems when you wfh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom