Tuesday wanted, apply within

It's BEAUTIFUL out now

For once I felt quite jealous of @Sheena and his sea swimming. Sadly an urban canal doesn't have quite the same allure.

Morning Moopy.

I had an actual lie in and only woke up 30 mins ago.

Part of me feels I should go to the beach, part of me wants to stay in my pyjamas all day watching Netflix.

Morning Moopy.

I had an actual lie in and only woke up 30 mins ago.

Part of me feels I should go to the beach, part of me wants to stay in my pyjamas all day watching Netflix.
I want to come to the IoW again. Do you work Fridays?

I was going to go swimming this morning but had a terrible night’s sleep with a load of weird dreams and some sleep paralysis thrown in, so I skipped it.

Might pop out at lunch for a dip :disco:

Morning moops, it's a dentist appointment day for me
Ricki Lake Teeth GIF by Netta

Have any moopers been on a rib ride before? I'm looking at doing one round the needles but I'm concerned it'll hurt my old lady back and make me vomit.

How far in advance do you know? I was thinking perhaps a Friday in September.
Potentially 9th September! Otherwise I'm definitely working or away. I'm not sure why I've rota'd myself to work all the Fridays to be honest.

Potentially 9th September! Otherwise I'm definitely working or away. I'm not sure why I've rota'd myself to work all the Fridays to be honest.
Let me check and get back to you.

Are you up for a bit of tourist nonsense?

Have any moopers been on a rib ride before? I'm looking at doing one round the needles but I'm concerned it'll hurt my old lady back and make me vomit.

Its basically just a speedboat, I would imagine the vomit induction is relative to the swell, so if it's a calm flat day you'll just plane over the water quite smoothly.

Its basically just a speedboat, I would imagine the vomit induction is relative to the swell, so if it's a calm flat day you'll just plane over the water quite smoothly.
Thank you! I do get sick on small boats sometimes, at least I did on the Great Barrier Reef, but it was rough. I may cancel on the day.

I mean, I'm reading the above as an excuse to gatecrash don't know about anyone else?

MOOPMEET FUDGEHOUSE
If you all come to Southampton and get on the Red Jet to Cowes I'll meet you with some fudge :disco:

So I've been taking St John's wort for a week now. I feel no different. Herbal stuff is too time consuming. I'm turning back to alcohol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom