Tuesdays asks the difficult questions

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
Did people start having their pictures taken wearing a fluffy chicken head hood with their babies similarly dressed in a chick onesie when Instagram made everyone posey twats, or did they always do that but we didn’t see it so easily?

Unfortunately I encountered exactly this in the park

In the course of my research for a secret project carnt say now 2 many snakes, I stumbled across what I suppose must be a fetish channel on YouTube.

I'll give you 5 minutes to guess what it is - I'll give you a headstart by saying it could be framed as a horror thing, or a naff comedy illusion

There's a distinct lack of references to german prog rock bands from the 70s in these daily thread titles at the moment.

Anyway, good morning. I had agreed to go to a Q&A with John Lydon about 2 years ago and, after the various reschedulings, I was really wondering why I had said yes, given what a twat he's been. However, tour manager threatened the manager of the theatre and the theatre called his bluff, cancelled the show and threw them out. Net result: full refund. CHRISTMAS IS SAVED!

I'm troubled by banisters and balusters now. I hope we get a definitive answer before bedtime.

I'm going to try and find a dreadful looking movie I've seen advertised on Tiktok called Aquaslash. That's my Tuesday sorted.

In the course of my research for a secret project carnt say now 2 many snakes, I stumbled across what I suppose must be a fetish channel on YouTube.

I'll give you 5 minutes to guess what it is - I'll give you a headstart by saying it could be framed as a horror thing, or a naff comedy illusion
Is it SEXUAL GEESE?

Old-sawing-the-woman-in-half-magic-trick.jpg

?

Vore?

Vagina dentata?

I have an exam on Thursday :(

NOT PREPARED

• Care
Reactions: COB
No, the correct answer was women’s head served on platters or plates, severed or appearing to be.

The video I saw said:
“Warning male head
I apologize for the inclusion of man’s head”

(It had a man and a woman’s head side by side, what a boner killer)

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Well I'm sure we'd only have needed another two weeks to guess that.

I was a little shocked that it was even a thing, but give him credit he had quite the collection!

Reminds me of Trixie Mattel recounting someone’s story of working for a sex chat line, they had to roleplay about shitting on the customer, and after saying about diarrhoea coming out, they were interrupted with “NO, HARD TURDS ONLY”

i can’t seem to forget that story :D

Oh god my Japanese vocab app is trying to teach me how to say prolapse now

脱出 for those of you playing at home

After searching YouTube for Moopy Vore and subsequently erasing my watch and search history, I need a palate cleanser

People rubbing fat bellies? (May or may not be speaking from experience of stumbling across similar videos once :eyes:)

Oh my God there's some gay who pops up on my Instagram discover page doing 'cooking videos' but he's always shirtless and rubbing his belly. It's definitely a SEX THING.

I blocked him because it PERPLEXED ME.

What do I win?

But that’s the thing, it didn’t seem like there was anything else to it. The head is just there, most of the time talking and smiling! Apart from the setting, there was nothing about eating, no idea!

So sorry, you win NOTHING, good DAY SIR!

Stop relying on that body, girl!

I like further down the thread are not only sexier poses (and confirmation that there really is a body behind her), but also someone appearing to genuinely suggest this guy is doing the same thing.

From the set of Green Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom