Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sheena

ROMANCE
Can you believe we don't have a thread dedicated to this PIECE OF BEAUTY AND WONDERMENT ?

Truly one of the greatest songs in the Kylie canon, it showed just how well loved it was last weekend at my karaoke birthday bash when a friend got it played for me (as I love it) and EVERYONE joined in with a massive singalong...I guess we all had the Kylie album aged 11 ! But it was magical...like the song

APPRECIATE HERE

ruined by Hazell "the lesbian" Dean, but as a Kylie track, pure wonder.... Didnt listen to it for years, and then it slowly started making its way back to into the list.....

One of her finest moments.

Let's not even get started on the :disco:-travaganza that was the Light Years mash-up on Showgirl Homecoming.

I'm afraid it'll always be TURNIP INTO LOVE to me

The Light Years mash up gives me SHIVERS.

Why was it never released here? :confused:

I love this song, it just seems so boisterous. One of the songs from the 1st album I can still fully enjoy.

Sadly I knew HAZE's version first.. but yeah, most obvious other single on that album and the "did you believe I would let you down" bit is fab like ya say. I also love "Look My Way" as well, so 80s and typical album filler.. but with charm, the most "r&b" moment on the album. :D

Someone's going to enter this into ASFM aren't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom