UK Queens POST-SHOW THREAD

Omg I just found out that “The eyes are the nipples of the face” is from The House Bunny :o

Gosh who doesn't Bimini look like? Madge, Sister Bliss, the pixie from S Club and even Zoe Ball now that the image was raised.

Gosh who doesn't Bimini look like? Madge, Sister Bliss, the pixie from S Club and even Zoe Ball now that the image was raised.
She's got that same thing Jennifer Saunders has, in that she can look like pretty much anyone, seemingly.

Love how the second season seems to have resonated with the public so much more than the first, and that was nothing other than a success in the first place.

I don't think there was necessarily anything inherently better about the second series over the first, other than the girls themselves, so pretty much thrilled that so many of them seem to be thriving.

Last edited:
I'm loving Veronica's faux humble Facebook posts where she remembers all the obstacles she had to overcome all the while wearing something she made herself from scratch by herself with no one helping her.

Not very Kate Moss of her

I made a thread (DEAD) about it, but I think this whole thing is a terrible misstep and should be abandoned immediately

In what I think is a DRAG RACE FIRST, Bimini just announced a BOOK! :D

It's probably going to be knocked up in 5 minutes, and I imagine it's already about 90% written with Bimini just signing off on stuff - but hey GET MONEY!

Lawrence Chaney getting in a month before

2928377065041.jpg

Can't say I'm feeling the cover of Bimini's book much - or at least I must have seen a few dozen amazing images of them that this one really doesn't hit the spot.

It's pretty much just SERVE AFTER SERVE, isn't it? :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom