UK Queens POST-SHOW THREAD

And at those British Fashion Awards, Tayce walked for Tommy Hilfiger :disco:

I wonder how much interest there will be in a UK Season 3 queens post show thread? May be best just to retitle this one.

Perhaps it's just my echo chamber, but it feels to me like Bimini and Tayce tower above all the other queens from any UK season. Obviously too soon to really judge the S3 girls, but it's pretty hard to imagine.

Had to watch that 3 times to realise what had happened.

Bless Laurence, as a young boy I used to say "am the Glasgow fairy" at Christmas all the time after panto, encouraged by my auntie who was later served by karma with her own gay son :)

I'm anticipating an AVALANCHE of easy-to-commission Drag Race UK related content now BBC Three has at least 12 hours (?) a day of schedules to fill :D

HERE for a Tayce/A'Whora/Bimini chaotic-central frenemy-focused reality TV show TBH :disco:

Did Lawrence Chaney actually get a YouTube series? Is it one of those drag race prizes that the queens never actually receive like in the old days?

I mean I don’t want to fucking watch it but I’m curious

I feel a bit bad for her, winning but not really getting anything from it, Bimini et al stealing ALL of the thunder too, and then a new winner coming in record time.

Especially for Chaney who we saw getting IMMEDIATELY PLUCKED about MANY THINGS

I mean, the DRUK winners are basically Bimini, Tayce and perhaps Baga Chipz going by general public perception/awareness :D

God bless Viv/Lawrence/Krystal but any thunder they had by winning has been well and truly PILFERED!

I mean, the DRUK winners are basically Bimini, Tayce and perhaps Baga Chipz going by general public perception/awareness :D

God bless Viv/Lawrence/Krystal but any thunder they had by winning has been well and truly PILFERED!

A bit soon to tell with Krystal, can’t imagine any of the S3 queens stealing her thunder, maybe Attitude naked issue with Ella.

Viv at least got into the Netflix money a bit. I haven’t seen much of Baga since her dead-eyed Thatcher reprise on S2 Snatch Game. Is it the Botox?

Baga pops up on lots of reality shows and quiz shows, at least from the trailers I see (I don't watch the shows). She was also a guest mentor on an episode of Slag Wars, which was a cultural high point I'm sure we'll all agree.

Yeah I guess that’s my problem, I don’t have any sense of the local stuff now

I do genuinely love Lawrence, but in the cold light of day it's actually a bit EMBARRASSING that Bimini didn't win let's be honest :D
Has a non-winning regular season queen ever so effortlessly shown RuPaul UP before? Perhaps Raven, but she barely counts considering she's PART OF THE FAMILY!

I do genuinely love Lawrence, but in the cold light of day it's actually a bit EMBARRASSING that Bimini didn't win let's be honest :D
Has a non-winning regular season queen ever so effortlessly shown RuPaul UP before? Perhaps Raven, but she barely counts considering she's PART OF THE FAMILY!

Mayyyybe Brooke Lynn Hytes but that’s not really showing her up, she got the Canada gig from Ru

Cherry Valentine (yes, I had to think hard) has a documentary 'Gypsy Queen And Proud' which dropped on iPlayer yesterday, and apparently is also being broadcast on BBC3 relaunch night next week.

Cherry Valentine: Gypsy Queen and Proud: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0bgrsh8 via @bbciplayer

Awhora is on the next season MTV’s Ex on the Beach

I'm not missing THIS

a9810936-bfc5-4378-9b85-c9d151841f80-1536x1536.jpg

That’s sort of lovely

I did feel some kind of way about Ant n Dec trying on drag like that, but those drag names are excellent :D

The thought of Bimini competing on an All Stars season at the moment feels frankly BENEATH HER - obviously that may change over the next few years, but right now it seems like it would be a bit of a ludicrous career move :D

No intended shade to Lawrence, as I really like her, but I do frequently forget that Bimini didn't actually win :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom