Union J - The long awaited reunion!

Kratz

Τα, τα, τα, τα, τα, τα
image0 (2).jpeg

Hurry before it sells out!

I saw this story the other day in The Sun which raised a titter.

REUNION J

Union J are reuniting for one-off concert and documentary as they reveal they were secretly dropped by label​

"We never told anyone we were dropped by our label and we didn’t get an explanation. We didn’t speak about it, we didn’t go out to new labels to try to get a new deal, so we just pretended we were still doing album No3. We were lying to ourselves"

:eyes:

At least we’ll have the unperfect reunion world tour to look forward to in 5 years @Christian

I saw this story the other day in The Sun which raised a titter.

REUNION J

Union J are reuniting for one-off concert and documentary as they reveal they were secretly dropped by label​

"We never told anyone we were dropped by our label and we didn’t get an explanation. We didn’t speak about it, we didn’t go out to new labels to try to get a new deal, so we just pretended we were still doing album No3. We were lying to ourselves"

:eyes:

I’m quite surprised by this :o

I didn’t know they had a second album

I listened to the first album at the time, maybe because I liked Carry You? Though even at the time I was irritated by how repetitive it was, and the last bridge just being Yeah yeah yeah yeah, I’m sure dUb didn’t approve of the non choruses.

The album was … alright? In the basest boyband sort of way. As bland as you could be while still having several uptempos.

Who are they?
I wouldn’t worry about using any memory capacity for them.

They were - I think - 4th place in Xfactor in one of the worst golden-era years (James Arthur) and a fairly transparent attempt to slap some cute boys together and hope another One Direction happened

I care not a jot for them (did they even have a vaguely memorable HIT? THOUGHT NOT!) but George Shelley seems like a truly lovely and wonderful person, so I hope on that account this does well enough to keep him out of fuel poverty.

See I always thought I liked them, but turns out it was the Vamps.

Carry You and You Got It All are ok boyband fodder but the upbeat stuff didn’t do anything for me on a quick Spotify sesh.

Second from left is just Hollywood A-lister beautiful

The gay one selling his hair transplant story to the tabloids didn't generate thousands of sales, then? :(

Oh my. I can't believe how much I used to fancy the guy singing the bridge:

I mean, I can, but I google much stronger material for a quick phixx these days.

Don’t lump Louise in with this disaster. Her comeback dates (mostly) went ahead!

Don’t lump Louise in with this disaster. Her comeback dates (mostly) went ahead!
:D

As if I would! I meant it would be a clear STEP UP from whatever the heck this mess was.

You can swap Lou for Bonnie Langford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom