United Kingdom 2023: Mae Muller - I Wrote a Song

How will it do?

• Total voters
but maybe they don't have as strong a musical identity, yodelling aside (altho maybe that's why they haven't won?!)?

also, did u see his tits? :horny:

They were very nice tits. I did watch it several times to work out if that top was see-through or not

Oh I didn’t think of watching it in SloMo :o
Diddy right now

1652878030503.png

(It is actually TERRIFYING at 0.25 speed)

• Haha
Reactions: D5K
Diddy right now

View attachment 10093

(It is actually TERRIFYING at 0.25 speed)
0.5x isn’t much better

But I did confirm a nipple
AND made me even more suspicious of a weird cut when it explodes into the final chorus after the dance break.
He jumps, then it maybe switches to another camera until the landing, but then another cut when he’s shuffling to the right - i always thought it looked weird but now in 0.5x it’s really clear

If I could pick any entry from, say, the last 10 years (non-winner to be less obvious) and stick it on the stage as a legitimate UK entry it would absolutely be ‘I Feed You My Love’ - would love to see something along those lines.

If I could pick any entry from, say, the last 10 years (non-winner to be less obvious) and stick it on the stage as a legitimate UK entry it would absolutely be ‘I Feed You My Love’ - would love to see something along those lines.

Whatever happened to OUR MARGO?

I agree. When was the last time a 40+ singer actually won?

Edit: appears to be Lordi and then the Olsen Brothers. i.e. a LONG time ago.
Mr Lordi was in his early thirties (terrible skincare regime).

Dave Benton was the last 40+ winner.

I’d like Alexandra Burke singing a huge power ballad like The Silence.

I think it has to make sense with our musical history and identity. I think if we turn up with a latin banger, a la Javine, it ain't gonna werq.
And as someone posted the other day, part of the joy of seeing Spain do well, and I'd like to think a small part of the reason why it did well, is the fact that Spain sent it, rather than another country which has dabbled with that style where it just didn't feel authentic.

Obviously I accept that her arse was probably a bigger factor, but I do think there is a place for authenticity in Eurovision, and people respond to it.

I suspect more well-known people will be willing to take part now we know the formula.

If like to see someone like Jax Jones, Joel Corry or Calvin Harris involved in production somehow. A banger with Mabel or Rae would be good.

I don't think well-known names that are still relevant would agree to do it, Sam's success was so big that they'll easily look less than him even if they do fairly well. And the idea of using well-known names past their peak has been tried and rarely paid off. The idea to go for sth as fresh and undiscovered but talented as Sam worked great, I think that's the way to go.
I wouldn't mind a little bop with Jasmine Thompson if she's still in the music business though.

I don't think well-known names that are still relevant would agree to do it, Sam's success was so big that they'll easily look less than him even if they do fairly well. And the idea of using well-known names past their peak has been tried and rarely paid off. The idea to go for sth as fresh and undiscovered but talented as Sam worked great, I think that's the way to go.
I wouldn't mind a little bop with Jasmine Thompson if she's still in the music business though.
I think there’s a place for famous names if they do it right. Alison Moyet is a good example of someone who’s still churning out quality stuff decades after her peak - as long as there’s the same heart, authenticity and passion that Sam had, I don’t care who the person is.

aren't years & Years being touted after being snubbed this year

Can you imagine if they announce the artist this week

FLEUR EAST flying the flag in Harrogate 2023

80% chance of Top1!
I’ve consulted the tarot and there’s a 99% chance it’ll be held in Hull ACTUALLY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom