unperfect: "It's over"

Christian

GOOD BYE!

Worthy of its own thread I'm sure, the potentially world beating hot new girlband and replacement Girls Aloud from not at all commercial poison Brian Higgins and Florrie have called it a day / been told to call it a day.

Tributes, stories, hopes for solo careers, reflections to be posted here.

I'm reserving a spot for @dUb in the front row as Now United should deliver the eulogy in 34-part harmony. @Kratz will be on hand to apologise to all concerned.

Surely it is only a matter of time before the iconic blonde one goes solo?

DC9227D4-7091-46CB-BC42-B9354FF54FFD.gif

Last edited:
“We actually broke up at some point last summer lol” :(

I never got on board with these (they failed to attract EVEN ME) but sorry for their devoted fans

I genuinely LIKED some of their songs from everything you seem to champion DUB hun, I hope their songs don't get removed from Spotify.

I never championed these. I fundamentally reject 4-piece pop groups x

I thought they had recorded a cover of CLOCK’s “It’s Over”.

Anyway, if their management had deglumified them, had a word about the fun for schoolmarms finger wagging, hired Mollie King as a stylist, and given them “To the Beat of My Heart”, the “Last time we had no big British girl band?” thread would not exist.*

*Probably

What a strangely worded 'statement'.

They burned briefly but brightly and redefined the music video experience.

We have that new band, the name of which I have already forgotten, to look forward to.

Louis Walsh and Brian Higgins were scouting new TALANT last November to launch a new @dUb obsession group in 2022 so perhaps that’s part of the reason why this ropey lot were given the elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom