VENUS (new girl group)

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this is CLASSIC DUB but I'm actually not sold on them... yet :eyes:

We're not exactly SPOILT FOR CHOICE

They seem to be on a major label (Universal) which must count for something :shy:

The song really reminds me of something but I have no idea what.

Weirdly they all sound like non native English speakers but I think only one is o_O O_o o.O O.o

At least they could come up with an original name, there was another recent girlgroup called Venus, also trashy but slightly better.

Well, at least now the gap in the big British girl band market has been filled AND they are colour coded like early day SATZ so you can tell which one is which.

188813_1234918858933_full.jpg

The song needs a Bimbo Jones remix however.

We have a perf!

The Brandenburg Gate finally RELEVANT :disco:

• Wow
Reactions: COB
"Yeah, this is the beginning of a very long and incredible journey"

And I'll be with you every step of the way, ladies :love:

By the way, I would say there is a STRONG chance that every member will read this thread o_O O_o o.O O.o

An actual proper UK launch?

God knows I like almost any old rubbish, but I draw the line at these voids.
It's all a bit GERMAN with a perfunctory "UK" tacked on so far, I'm not convinced they're getting a proper push over this way just yet. Watch this space!!!

Up there with A1’s version of Take On Me for covers sounding more dated than the originals immediately on release.
I liked the A1 version of Take On Me :evil:

Watching the EPK, I'm surprised that they're British :o Is it common to launch in Europe before the UK?

Who's everyone's fave? It has to be green for me (SO FAR!) but there's something enchanting about the vacant aloofness of pink :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom