Victim and perpetrators of fraud

mattned123

User
Hi. I'm working for Cifas (the fraud prevention people). We're looking for victims and perpetrators of fraud to talk to the media about their experiences.

For victims, it's a chance to show others how to stop it from happening again. For perpetrators, it's a chance to say sorry and explain why they did what they did. Or maybe they didn't know it was fraud.

What are your experiences?

I was called a cunt once on Moopy and felt very attacked.

I was very disappointed on our previous forum that a poster calling themselves 'Nicky from Westlife' turned out not to be TOTALLY BONA FIDE

Someone shat in Cwej’s bidet and we were all victimized.

On the other hand I like to pretend to be a MOANY OLD CUNT and I'd like to APOLOGISE to anyone who has been MENTALLY DAMAGED by my portrayal of this FICTITIOUS PERSONA

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director for the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee.
I am writing you to stand as my partner to receive my share of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee.
As a married Arab women serving as a minister, there is a limit to my personal income and investment level. For this reason, I cannot receive such a huge sum back to my country, so an agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be possible for me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party account for investment purpose which is the reason i contacted you to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country.
The amount is valued at $47,745,533.00 United States dollars with a financial institution waiting my instruction for further transfer to a destination account as soon as I have your information indicating interest to receive and invest the fund.I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get benefit from the investment.
If you can handle the fund in a good investment, get back to me for more details on this email; ( [email protected] )
Sincerely,
Ms. Reem.

Hi mattned123 - no-one who actually worked for CIFAS would ever (a) write the name as "Cifas" or (b) make such a request in this fashion.

Cheerio.

Oddly, he's a PR agent on searching for his email address. I even have his phone number now.

I was FRAUDULENTLY ADVISED that Peter Kay (Yes, THE Peter Kay) was DEAD. I was told by a member here that he had insider info that his bank accounts had ceased because of his early arrival in Heaven. Said poster disappeared soon after, and has recently been spotted in a fat suit imitating POOR PETER.

The moral of the story is NEVER TRUST A PETER (or a @JillTyrell)

Thanks for your time @mattned123 xoxoxox

In 1986 I bought a fiver's deal of resin from a bloke in a blue Ford Capri on the Carmount pub car park in Abbey Hulton. Got back home to discover it was just wetted Oxo cube wrapped in cling film.

If you put me on telly can I have my face smudged out and my voice changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom