Wědŋę§d@y

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Good morning.

I've just paid £130 for a night in a tent for supposed glamping.

Ĝ̵̹͍̭͚̓́͆͆̂̇̈̈́͋̓̓̕ơ̸̡̢̭͉͔̩͓̩̞̤͖̫̮̜̝̘̼̥͎̋̿̋̑̂̽̔̄͛́̈͂̿̈́̈́̾̔̄͑̏͐̚͘͠͝͝o̵̡̢͈̠͎͍̯̪̘̻͍̫͇͖̭̒̆̿̉̓̀́̈́̈͗͆͌̑͋̎͊̃͒̚͜ͅd̷̡̧̧̛̞̞͍̬͖̙̗̠̳͖̗̝̠̼͍͕̟̦̤̠͎̬̏̐̅̈͑̏̆͠͝ ̴̨̢̰̤̝̤̘̼̩͔̠͙̮̮͉̠̩̭̯̐̎̊́̒̇̃͑̿̋͋̃̊͗͆̾͆͛́̾̔͌̕̕̚̚͠͠͝͠m̷̨̛̛͈̝̪̘̘͉̬̹̣̪̣̥̗̏̎̅̀̅͆̔̔̂̓́̇͐̎̋̇̋͐̕͘ͅở̴͉͂͝ŗ̴̡͚͉͓͔̬̖͇̳͕̠̜̹̟̬̺̦̪̖̲̫̰̂̔̀̔͌́͝ͅn̵̨̛̠̠̟̯̗̭͖̩̲̬͓̣̖̣̞͓͇̰̺̺̖̯̙͎͂͋̈̄͊̆̆̔̄̆͂́͐̐̈́͛͗͛͑̿̿͝͠ͅï̷̛̱̼̝̮̭͈̜̜͊͜ͅn̵̡̬̟͈̘̲͔̩̯̹̝̙̺͉̓͠g̴̨̡̲͓̼͔̮̦̠̻̗͇̬̟̙̝̼̺̝̘̠̝̀̀̽̓̅̾̎̐̾͌͒ͅ

Ĝ̵̹͍̭͚̓́͆͆̂̇̈̈́͋̓̓̕ơ̸̡̢̭͉͔̩͓̩̞̤͖̫̮̜̝̘̼̥͎̋̿̋̑̂̽̔̄͛́̈͂̿̈́̈́̾̔̄͑̏͐̚͘͠͝͝o̵̡̢͈̠͎͍̯̪̘̻͍̫͇͖̭̒̆̿̉̓̀́̈́̈͗͆͌̑͋̎͊̃͒̚͜ͅd̷̡̧̧̛̞̞͍̬͖̙̗̠̳͖̗̝̠̼͍͕̟̦̤̠͎̬̏̐̅̈͑̏̆͠͝ ̴̨̢̰̤̝̤̘̼̩͔̠͙̮̮͉̠̩̭̯̐̎̊́̒̇̃͑̿̋͋̃̊͗͆̾͆͛́̾̔͌̕̕̚̚͠͠͝͠m̷̨̛̛͈̝̪̘̘͉̬̹̣̪̣̥̗̏̎̅̀̅͆̔̔̂̓́̇͐̎̋̇̋͐̕͘ͅở̴͉͂͝ŗ̴̡͚͉͓͔̬̖͇̳͕̠̜̹̟̬̺̦̪̖̲̫̰̂̔̀̔͌́͝ͅn̵̨̛̠̠̟̯̗̭͖̩̲̬͓̣̖̣̞͓͇̰̺̺̖̯̙͎͂͋̈̄͊̆̆̔̄̆͂́͐̐̈́͛͗͛͑̿̿͝͠ͅï̷̛̱̼̝̮̭͈̜̜͊͜ͅn̵̡̬̟͈̘̲͔̩̯̹̝̙̺͉̓͠g̴̨̡̲͓̼͔̮̦̠̻̗͇̬̟̙̝̼̺̝̘̠̝̀̀̽̓̅̾̎̐̾͌͒ͅ
You've broken posts

Good morning.

Weve booked a localish campsite we go to at easter with all our mates. Nothing special, just a few pitches, a woods the kids go play in while we get pissed, basic bogs and showers. Nothing super luxurious, just a pitch for our own tent.

£120. For some fucking grass.

FUMMIN.

To think if I'd held out for a couple of years I could have stayed in the Post Office Tower.

BBC News - BT Tower: 'Iconic' landmark to be turned into a hotel after £275m sale

I was going to suggest this may be the ugliest building in the UK but as someone who lived in Manchester for several years I can tell you it certainly has a lot of competition.

Liverpool in comparison has absolutely flawless and beautiful architecture.

I was going to suggest this may be the ugliest building in the UK but as someone who lived in Manchester for several years I can tell you it certainly has a lot of competition.

Liverpool in comparison has absolutely flawless and beautiful architecture.
I've always despised that this is now listed and can't be pulled down

1708513351617.png

Though the real answer to the question is CUMBERNAULD TOWN CENTRE

1708513445609.png

I'm off for a spot of lunch today. Not in a hideous brutalist building, sadly.

Weve booked a localish campsite we go to at easter with all our mates. Nothing special, just a few pitches, a woods the kids go play in while we get pissed, basic bogs and showers. Nothing super luxurious, just a pitch for our own tent.

£120. For some fucking grass.

FUMMIN.
OK ours seems like a bargain. It's for a wedding and we get our own bell tent, with beds and shit.

I'm quite excited for a festival wedding.

I’ve got a friend who’s really into urbex. I’d love to do it myself but I’m too much of a shithouse, but the pictures he comes away with are AMAZING.

I don’t advocate for disarray and ruin but there is something simultaneously beautiful and sad about it.

Re: Cumbernauld

"the centre would be surrounded by high-density housing without shops or other amenities, with each neighbourhood connected to the structure by pathways so that residents could easily walk there."

Hell.

Leonardo da Vinci, nearly five hundred years ago, envisioned a city where all the vehicles move underground, leaving man to move freely in the sun. Leonardo might also have sketched Cumbernauld's town center, a soaring citadel surrounded by meadow."

Was it confirmed as IRA? I was just reading some ultra left group claimed it?
Far left terrorism never really got off the ground in the UK. I'm not aware of any notable attack although the Angry Brigade caused a few minor explosions.

The IRA admitted it, although it does pre date the main campaigns on the mainland by about a year.

This weather is absolute fucking bullshit :evil:

I've just been for coffee with friends. One has just had a baby, the other brought her toddler. We had to sit in the child section of the cafe. There was babies and children everywhere. I was surprisingly ok with it. Maybe I'm mellowing towards children 🤔

This weather is absolute fucking bullshit :evil:

I've just been for coffee with friends. One has just had a baby, the other brought her toddler. We had to sit in the child section of the cafe. There was babies and children everywhere. I was surprisingly ok with it. Maybe I'm mellowing towards children 🤔

Wanna buy some jizz?

Sorry camping people....£120 for some grass? Surely not for one night?

If you got to take the grass home with you it would be a bargain but such as it is...

Moopy I need help, anyone that understands Instagram.

My feed is literally all "suggested posts" and nothing else. How do I turn it off?

Don't worry sorted. I have another question!

I'm trying to pin stuff to my highlights. I've worked out it's only things you've shared to your story that can be a highlight. But why are some.stories not available to share?

I actually offered one of Ms Ron's friends my sperm for a baby (for free, I'm not really a monster). I was at least prepared to give it serious thought.

Good morning.

£120 gets you 5 nights camping with me in the summer. All meals included and a full programme of crafts/ activities and marshmallows to toast while you sing kum by yah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom