We’re Here (Drag Race does HBO)

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
A lot of Drag Race on tv at the moment. This one I didn’t hear of until recently. Haven’t started watching yet but the Shangela-Bob combo sounds very promising.

Bob and Shangela are a great combination. Shame about Eureka. I’ll give it a go today.

Bob really has redeemed himself on The Pitstop now (after that disasterous group interview with the AS2 queens).

Bob is one of the better winners who keep getting stronger. He was great when he filled in for Katya and I enjoy his energy with Monet on their podcast.

This just seems like a shameless "Queer Eye but make it drag" attempt

I love Bob as well. Monet however I could live without.

Not sure about adding him to Race Chaser though. I'm not sure he'd be the best fit.

How does Eureka keep getting these opportunities despite being ACTIVELY HATED by the fanbase? I admire the hustle.

Completely unrelated (:D) but I’ve noticed Alaska pop up on couple of non-Drag Race Netflix shows recently, I REALLY HOPE this means they are thinking of giving her some sort of show of her own :disco:

This stand up is still probably the best thing I’ve ever seen -

Bob is one of the better winners who keep getting stronger. He was great when he filled in for Katya and I enjoy his energy with Monet on their podcast.

I’d agree with the Katya fill-in, but I really didn’t get into Sibling Rivalry, just sounds like them humourlessly shutting each other down all the time. I think the problem is Monet there though. I enjoyed the ones where she’s not there and Miz Cracker and Honey Davenport are filling in

I don’t watch the show but this is great

Monet and Lady Bunny discuss We're Here (and if shows like Drag Race and We're Here have turned drag into therapy) on their podcast this week.

Latrice has joined as a 4th host and the rumor is that Jaida got fired.

🥴

IMG_3720.jpeg

Latrice and Jaida on the artwork together but by all accounts not in any of the same episodes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom