Wed-Nes-Day-Zed

HAPPY BLACK CAT APPRECIATION DAY
PXL_20220702_164421642.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Moopy.

We have rain at last on the island!

And it's hugely helping the shop. Yesterday was our busiest day of the year, annoyingly it was also the day it was just me, and a 15 year old for 4 hours.

Mandys off to see Coldplay today at Wembley, so Heathcliff and I are watching TV. We are bored already.

Not totally clear on what garamuching IS

Still have a headache so I’m not sure I’ll be able to shoot anything out like a rock from a volcano for a while

Not totally clear on what garamuching IS

Still have a headache so I’m not sure I’ll be able to shoot anything out like a rock from a volcano for a while
Something you can engage in whilst frigging a lovely prick with your foot.

I’m going away on Saturday but have SO MUCH to do at work before then I feel like I’m being PUNISHED.

Feeling a bit nostalgic :(
Float On by Modest Mouse just came on, and the last time I heard it I was in New York living the authentic American experience; being served a pint of Stella by a Polish waitress in an Irish bar.

Dosed with the cold and I have a week of annual leave once I finish today and so many plans but all I want to do is curl up, do nothing and sleep :(

Feeling a bit nostalgic :(
Float On by Modest Mouse just came on, and the last time I heard it I was in New York living the authentic American experience; being served a pint of Stella by a Polish waitress in an Irish bar.

Better than being served a pint of polish by Stella in an Irish bar.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom