Wednesday has another airport pint

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
:disco:
3A9A00F8-C5DC-4E93-A59A-32A11B952960.jpeg

Oh there’s finally someone at the desk at the gate! It’s not like I should’ve been landing in Malaga NOW or anything..

How does one become a kept woman these days? Because YES PLEASE

I don't even think I'm young and pretty enough for THAT!

Albeit that MR SHEENA has just taken a second job to cover the mortgage and bills. And ABOUT TIME TOO considering the twelve years I've subbed him through university.

Don't get me started on lottery winners.

"Brenda, 73, says she won't give up her 9 hour a day cleaning job. "It won't change me", said the Mother of 9 from Preston".

*photo of Brenda smiling with a mop*

Well, frankly, BRENDA shouldn't be ALLOWED to play the fucking lottery then.

Don't get me started on lottery winners.

"Brenda, 73, says she won't give up her 9 hour a day cleaning job. "It won't change me", said the Mother of 9 from Preston".

*photo of Brenda smiling with a mop*

Well, frankly, BRENDA shouldn't be ALLOWED to play the fucking lottery then.
If you refuse to allow a huge amount of money to change you, then you don’t deserve it in the first place.

I’d probably do some courses and freelancing to keep my brain active, but I absolutely would not ever set foot in a workplace again.

I've toyed with the idea of getting the PhD I wanted if I won the lottery, but I imagine I'd just give up after a few months to spend my money in much more fun ways instead.

I've come to the conclusion that I actually just don't want a job.
Relatable. I think I’m on the cusp of a spectacular mental breakdown. Not sure if its going to be a big public display or disappearing into the woods with a tent and turning my phone off for a few days.

Relatable. I think I’m on the cusp of a spectacular mental breakdown. Not sure if its going to be a big public display or disappearing into the woods with a tent and turning my phone off for a few days.
Why not both? Do the big public display then retreat into the woods and leave others to deal with the fallout!

I love the way that I think that starting my own business is going to solve all of these problems and actually it’s going to just leave me working loads more hours with fuck all holiday until I BREAK.

Still waiting to board wtf :argh:

I love the way that I think that starting my own business is going to solve all of these problems and actually it’s going to just leave me working loads more hours with fuck all holiday until I BREAK.

I love so much of it, but yes, there is this.

I love so much of it, but yes, there is this.

I've got this GRAND IDEA that I'm going to be SCOTT FREE in 5 years and just get other people in to run it whilst I rake in the cash. :D

I'm not being ENTIRELY serious, but burying your head in the sand beats having sleepless nights about having no work at all on the go, so...

My internet has been ridiculous since last night. It works for a few minutes then crashes again which isn't helpful when I'm supposed to be working from home and the software is cloud-based. Netflix and Prime keep crashing too so I've been reduced to watching real television, I have no idea how anybody copes with daytime TV. I even had to use mobile data on my phone to connect my laptop via hotspot so I could check whether ISP were aware of the problem, they said it could take 24 hours to sort it, haven't they heard of turning it off and on again?!

• Sad
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom