Wednesday has another airport pint

@Nancy FYI

D1B915EA-3885-4D32-BADB-1C30A07A4BF8.jpeg

The other date is Weds 8th

And they’ve also cancelled a flight to Cape Verde so FUCK KNOWS what the HOTEL SITUATION will be like

In this kind of situation, I always say, do what your Auntie Sheena would do.

GO GET YOURSELF SOME COCK @Soldi love :disco:

Next numeracy day I’m going to dress up as Mathlete icon Lindsay Lohan, and if anyone tells me to stop I will scream THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST at them

At what age does one stop responding to the news that they have the house to themselves for the night by immediately thinking 'that's me having a wank, then'?
The joys of living alone AND working from home: you can have AS MANY AS YOU LIKE :disco:

Also: pics pls

I feel like the interview went very well. I did feel myself drifting into waffle at one point but I told my Jill Dando joke and knocked 'em bandy.
I'll hear next week, and I'm going against my instinct and telling myself I've not got it just so it doesn't do ruinous things to my mental health if they incorrectly choose some other bastard.

Surely they have low cost caravans or kennels in the North which @ButterTart could move into, and where he could wag his tail around as he pleases? I cannot help but sense that current arrangements are creating psychological disturbance and preventing expression of the fully formed sexual self on a somewhat frightening scale. Love Sigmund XXX

Just to pick up on an earlier
Yeah fuck that, I'll stick to Take A Break puzzles to keep my mind ticking over thanks.
This is very much me. I don't think I'd ever get bored. If I have one ability, it's keeping myself entertained with very minor things. I don't know if I don't get bored, or if I'm just good at being bored. Or quite possibly I'm just a bit SIMPLE, but I'm absolutely cool with it.

I had a pension statement today through from the Civil Service. I forgot that pays out at 60 (is that still the case, @ButterTart ?) Assuming I live that long, I fully intend taking that and having a job no more demanding than a day or two a week in the local Co-op.

I just like a range of options. If I fancy a sly maul while I'm unloading the dishwasher it should be my prerogative to enjoy one.
Well quite. CARAVAN IT IS THEN! My property advice is famously loved and appreciated by everyone so I’m sure to come up with some hot options :disco:

Just to pick up on an earlier

This is very much me. I don't think I'd ever get bored. If I have one ability, it's keeping myself entertained with very minor things. I don't know if I don't get bored, or if I'm just good at being bored. Or quite possibly I'm just a bit SIMPLE, but I'm absolutely cool with it.

I had a pension statement today through from the Civil Service. I forgot that pays out at 60 (is that still the case, @ButterTart ?) Assuming I live that long, I fully intend taking that and having a job no more demanding than a day or two a week in the local Co-op.
That's right. Someone I work with is about to retire and he's only just turning 60.

That's right. Someone I work with is about to retire and he's only just turning 60.
I'm amazed they haven't changed it.

I won't get a state pension until I'm 67, but fuck knows what that will buy by the time I get to it. And I'm not waiting 16 fucking years to retire. I don't have that much work left in me.

I went to a careers fair for the NHS yesterday. That was borderline promising/depressing.

Sorry moopy

I remember leaving the civil service when I was in my mid thirties being utterly depressed and bored by the people I was working with who were in their 50s droning on about their pensions all the time.

HAPPY TO PAY IT FORWARD :)

I definitely want to retire young and just enjoy life before it all becomes too much effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom