Wednesday is thinking about the immortality of God

My boss asked me if I could move my days around and just 2 days this week and I'm absolutely ECSTATIC

4 days off incoming! I'm not moving from my bed.

I really can’t be fucked with going to work later :(

I just have to work 8-1 today, and them I'm off until next Monday. Which makes today go even slower

Ive got a market research zoom call at 12:30 about the lottery. £60 for 90 minutes. Seemed a good idea at the time, but slightly regretting signing up now :rolleyes:

I cant remember the last time I had a hangover mid way through Wednesday but I'm sure it was just as wank as today. I should probably get dressed.

I have taken the day off, and I've gone into town to enjoy CAFE CULTURE but it's drizzly so I'm in a basement establishment :( I much prefer crisp culture, obvs.

Sufism looks pretty mental. Great hats.

QUITE CAMP.

Rozehnal.jpg

• Love
Reactions: COB
I expect she's sharing her TOP CHRISTMAS TIPS such as making festive tree decorations by shitting into sandwich bags.

Guess who decided to put up the Christmas tree tonight? No bags of shit yet, but I'm tempted to do a DIRTY PROTEST.

I hope we're doing more top Christmas tips.

FILL FESTIVE OR COLOURFUL SOCKS WITH SOIL (OR SCRUNCHED UP PAGES OF A MAGAZINE) AND HANG THEM FROM YOUR TREE AS A DECORATION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom