Wednesday plays the 'hits' of Tuesday Knight for charity

518FEDAD-9297-4C51-BC1A-F30C61AAC5CB.jpeg

Applied for ONE JOB, plumber came (Turkish, late 40s, probably would) I need a new TAP, which I won’t get until tomorrow so I’m without a sink for ONE MORE DAY.
:D at “probably would” and also :horny:

When did you last rinse? Your gunny must be smelling WELL ROTTED

Of course TALC can take a putrid edge off so I always like to carry some in my FASHIONABLE TOTE

Fixed everything that needed repair in the apartment, returned to the island for the weekend, left some more food for the visiting cat in case there's another lockdown and i won't be able to go again, then got back to the apartment for a night's sleep and now back to the village after nearly missing the morning train because the taxi driver misheard where i was going.

Oh the bathroom is still in ORDER, so I won’t be dealing with a shockingly MUDDY GLUN, however the kitchen is out of action so I’m being forced into a DELIVEROO tonight.
What a relief. Nobody wants a STEWY SLIT

That chip shop up the road from you is quite good (I don’t know the name but the entrance is on a corner :)) and if you don’t use your legs they’ll waste away. Take it from Mama Zu 2 (that’s my actual mother, not me)

Oh I’ve never been there as it’s frustratingly CASH ONLY. It may have to be a halloumi wrap from the kebab shop, AGAIN.

Oh I’ve never been there as it’s frustratingly CASH ONLY. It may have to be a halloumi wrap from the kebab shop, AGAIN.
God, even the DOUBLE SIX CAFÉ in Euston - fabulous chips - is apparently looking into getting a facility to let customers pay by card

What is this? 1973? Waltz in and ask if you can pay by CHEQUE

Really quite INCONVENIENT when one urgently requires a BATTERED SAUSAGE, but only has their PRESTO PLUS POINTS credit card to hand.

Really quite INCONVENIENT when one urgently requires a BATTERED SAUSAGE, but only has their PRESTO PLUS POINTS credit card to hand.
To say the VERY least. I once went there and asked if I could pay with LUNCHEON VOUCHERS and a Bejam 5p off coupon, only to be called bad names and leave with no saveloy :(

I was taken out for LUNCH today by the other half, and have had a beautiful non drama filled day! Just home now, and am feeling suitably sloshed, happy but also emotional that I am now 2 years off 50!! Oh well you are only as YOUNG AS THE MAN YOU FEEL. :disco:

(He isn’t all that much younger than me so not sure why I used that term of phrase).

Happy Birthday DOLL. Bit sad that you had to go meet someone else and start a relationship rather than wait for me to begin my second life as a straight man, but WHATEVER.

Hope you've had a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom