Wet Leg

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him
I can’t find a thread on them but it’s also hard to search. I think Chaise Longe has been their biggest but I love their new one “Ur Mum”

Chaise Longue was a lot of fun but I haven't enjoyed any of the follow-ups as much so I'm not QUITE sure why they're so overhyped and selling all their gigs out in like 5 seconds but whatevs

They're from RACHEYLAND you know @Rachey

Chaise Longue was a lot of fun but I haven't enjoyed any of the follow-ups as much so I'm not QUITE sure why they're so overhyped and selling all their gigs out in like 5 seconds but whatevs

Yeah I agreed that the follow ups weren’t as good but I really like this new one. Have you heard itv

I hadn't heard it before you posted it. I'm sure it will be all over 6 Music (the BBC's "alternative" radio station) SOON but they're still rinsing "Angelica" at the moment.

Reactions: RJN
In which, to be fair, I do enjoy this bit

I don't know what I'm even doing here
I was told that there would be free beer
I don't wanna follow you on the gram
I don't wanna listen to your band

I've never heard of them :o

Same, they were great on Jools Holland but since then I’ve been a bit meh about them. Shame

Love Chaise Longue and also like Angelica, but that is primarily for 'she brought LASAGNA to the PAR-TEE'

I think they're absolute shite. This year's Elastica - they'll be huge for a year or so and then nothing.

Hopefully.

Charming, fun band with some catchy songs. Pretty cringe in places but they seem to embrace it so that’s okay (?)

I doubt they’ll come to much, and I doubt that will bother them, they seem to be enjoying their 15 minutes and good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom