Wet Saturday šŸ’¦

COB

The ā­ šŸ‘¹
Well it's wet-adjacent here, the real downpour was last night and YES it had to happen when I was out and about viewing flats didn't it šŸ˜¤

But today is a new day, and I'm coming to you LIVE from Costa Coffee plonked in the main concourse of my local shopping paradise (right next to the Asda, that I can confirm they still have). Good morning!

Is the heatwave over now everywhere? I'm aware that Scotland is probably not fully representative :tongueout:

PISSED it down here yesterday, although I managed to avoid it when going to the pub :disco:

• Care
Reactions: COB
It's 22 degrees on my island, and sunny. Exactly the temperature I like.

Not entirely sure why, but late last night we decided to come to Birmingham today.

So here we are, wondering how I'm going fill the next 7 hours.

Poor Pumpkin, itā€™s been shut down and STILL getting 1 star reviews.

1FB7E847-A89B-4AAA-B2CE-6AAC0E90FF65.jpeg

I'm in Tottenham next weekend, and that's really fucked my plans for the weekend :(

Not entirely sure why, but late last night we decided to come to Birmingham today.

So here we are, wondering how I'm going fill the next 7 hours.
Please don't support the matadors at the Bullring, it's barbaric and I don't understand how it hasn't been shut down yet :o

I need to re-pot some plants, so I need to go to the garden centre, but I'm really reluctant to buy soil when it's literally all around us.

Might just get a spade and sneak into a local park under cover of darkness.

I'm just compiling a comprehensive report on the two flats I viewed last night, with pros and cons and VITAL STATISTICS. I think I'm going to put an offer in on one of them because I really loved it, but I'm trying to work out if I liked the other one ENOUGH to make an offer on it as well. Either way it's all pretty exciting!

I need to re-pot some plants, so I need to go to the garden centre, but I'm really reluctant to buy soil when it's literally all around us.

Might just get a spade and sneak into a local park under cover of darkness.
The times I've thought about this, especially when being in the village or the island, but always chicken out.

Had a CT scan this morning. I wasn't informed beforehand that I'd be having a cannula in and have to lie there in the machine for twenty minutes while they flushed dye through my veins. The nurse insisted that she use a vein on the top of my right wrist, I told her that previous attempts on that one have never worked even though it looks like a good vein, it wasn't good and she ended up going in on top of my hand and now I've got a big bruisy lump, my fingers aren't working properly and the whole area hurts. Bitch.

The only saving grace was that the KFC drivethrough was empty as I waited at the lights so I brought dinner home with me.

Trying to recall the drunk conversation I had with my neighbour last night.

I'm fairly confident it was civil and she was pissed too.

An American. Very exotic.

Our gaybours four doors up are moving. Thrilled.

Speaking of 'Wet Saturdays'. My ex (who still lives with me) is in the middle of packing his cases for his Portuguese holiday with his new boyfriend. He's just walked in to my room wearing a positively obscene tight pair of bright canary yellow swimming shorts that leave nothing to the imagination.

Him: "Are these too much? We're taking extra clothes in our hand luggage."
Me (looking him up and down): "What in case you both get trapped in a sex dungeon on 'watersports' night?!?"

I mean I know I've seen it all before, but honestly...

I am this evening obliged to go to an OUTDOOR CINEMA DOUBLE BILL. Stupidly I have a hangover.

I've managed to get out of The Greatest Showman thank fuck, but comprised on going later for Grease.

HONEYS Iā€™M HOME. I have had an eventful week. I have been over in Ireland and my house is almost ready. It has been a massive labour of love having to buy land to build on, and get builders to create the perfect home but I think we should be done in the next 6 weeks. I havenā€™t got around to selling my house here, and Iā€™m not really sure I want to straight away incase things donā€™t go to plan but I am ready to head back home. :ireland:

I hope everything runs like clockwork and goes well.

Thank you sweetheart. It has been really rather stress free up to this point, with only a few hiccups. It is going to be a big change being back in Ireland, as I havenā€™t lived there for almost 30 years but it feels right to go back home but my girl isnā€™t coming with me and is moving in with her partner šŸ˜­so will be back and forth. I feel terrible leaving her.

@Star, when did we meet in Birmingham - it was dot rather than moopy, wasn't it?

Iā€™ve just got DRENCHED :evil: Bring back 40c pls

Yeah rain would be delightful please.

Just been for a meal for one and then stole something from an Amazon Fresh store. Living the London life.

No Sunday thread? Somebody make one please, I've made too many daily threads recently :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom